♟three♟

I pulled up to Sana's house again. I decided I was going to crash at her place for the next few days. I again used the spare key to unlock her front door and shouted for her name. This time I found Sana in the kitchen looking in the fridge. But I guess she didn't know I was there even though I called her name, so I decided to scare her.

I tiptoed behind her, and shouted, "Hey bitchhhh!" She screamed and dropped the glass in her hand. She turned around and saw me laughing at her reaction.

"Fuck you!" she shouted and stomped up to her room. She hated being scared. "Now you're cleaning up the broken glass!"

"It was worth it." I teased. I went and reached for the broom when I noticed a black SUV parked outside of Sana's house. "Hey, Sana?" I shouted from downstairs.

"What?" she answered.

"Who's car is that outside?"

"What car?" she asked, running down the stairs to look out the window I was looking out of. Almost as soon as she got to the window, the car started and drove off. Luckily she was there in time to see the car drive off. "Weird." We shrugged it off and she ran back upstairs as I swept up the broken glass.

Once I was done, I ran upstairs to join Sana in her room. She was watching Riverdale when I walked in.

"I know you're not watching a piece of shit."

She gasped and said, "Watch your mouth, Riverdale is amazing. Plus last time I checked this was my TV and my Netflix account." I chuckled. "Oh yeah why are you here with your shit anyway?"

"Oh yeah, I'm staying over for a couple of days. I uh...don't wanna face Ivy." I didn't lie but I didn't fully tell the truth either. She doesn't know how my parents have been treating me, so I excluded that part.

"I still don't get why you don't just move in. You know my parents said you're always welcome to move in with me."

"I know I just wanna stay with my family, you know?" Now that was a fat ass lie. My family can suck my dick, I hate all of them. Well everyone except grandma, but you know, she's dead. Sana's parents bought this house for Sana since it's closer to the college we were attending. They were going to get her an apartment, but they were generous enough to offer the extra room to anyone who needed it. They suggested that I moved into the extra room since I still lived with my parents, but I felt bad for not being able to play a part in paying the bills even though they offered to cover everything.

"Okay I get that, but just know the room's always open for you," she said and I smiled and nodded. For the rest of the night, we watched other shows and decided to get ready to go to bed. We shared her bed because I didn't want to be alone.

As I was about to fall asleep, Sana said, "Adriana?"

"Hm?" I replied, too lazy to form words.

"Tomorrow, we're going to the club to cheer you up."

I groaned and said, "I don't wanna wait in a long ass line."

"Don't worry, I know the owner of this one club, she'll let us in." She winked at me before turning around to go to sleep. I was too tired to argue back so I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sana was rummaging through my clothes until she found a black silky mini-dress.