♟twenty-one♟

hey yall... 😀 um im not dead. ik i haven't updated since september (i thought it was november but i was very wrong). anyways i've been just been very unmotivated to type or just post in general but don't worry yall, i have three chapters including this one that I'm releasing this week.

anyways i hope yall had a great Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas i hope you still had a good day 🙂

okay, enjoy :)
____________________

"WHERE IS THAT BITCH?!" I was brutally awoken by the loud voice. "COME ON, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

The hell is going on?

I rubbed the crust in my eyes and slowly sat up. I glanced over at the alarm clock which read 7:28 am. It is too damn early for all this noise. I clearly wasn't a morning person, and being woken up this early, came with my morning moodiness.

"Who the fuck let her in?!" I heard Ezra's distant voice shouting to whomever. I got up and made my way over to the door, but the door had already swung open before I could even touch the handle. I was lucky that I moved out of the way fast enough, but boy did that fuck up my mood even more.

"It was you! You did this!" Lily pointed her crooked ass finger in my face. One of my pet peeves is when someone points in my face as if they had no home training. I slapped her hand out of my face as I stared at her with my irritated, puffy eyes. Poor Lily was in shock that I even touched her.

"You have the nerv—" Before she could finish her sentence, I slammed the door in her face. Like bitch, you think I'm about to let you disturb my sleep just to hear your bullshit?

I heard her muffled shouts through the door that I hadn't bothered to pay attention to. She could've just opened the door again, but hey, who am I to judge for her 'intelligence'?

Soon, I heard multiple voices and lots of commotion in the halls and then Lily screamed, "I'LL KILL YOU BITCH, JUST WAIT!" I rolled my eyes and went back to bed.

*hours later*

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I groaned and tossed around in the covers, trying to find another comfortable position so I could ignore the knocking and fall back asleep.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Oh my fucking God, what?!" I yelled.

"Adriana?" they whispered. "Adriana, let me in." Of course, it was Roman's stupid ass.

"What?" I shouted, which was muffled by my pillow. He used my response as an invitation to come in. "What do you want?" I questioned.

"Damn, what happened to 'good morning Roman, how are you?'" He crossed his arms and tapped his foot on the ground like he had somewhere to be. Well if he does, he can see himself out.

"You disturbed my peaceful slumber. I'm just tryna understand why you woke me up." I turned so my back would face him and I threw the covers over my head.

"Rude," he scoffed, pretending to be offended.

"Aww, go cry," I deadpanned. I didn't mean to be so rude to him, but in all honesty, I just wanted to take my ass back to sleep.

"Aight aight, I'm just playing. We're leaving at 8 for the drug deal which, by the way, props to you for convincing Ezra to replace Lily with you. Lord knows how he'd react after kissing and touching all over her," he chuckled to himself.

Wait a damn minute-

"I gotta touch all up on him?!" The shock that ran through me had given my body more than enough energy to stay awake. I sat up with wide eyes looking at Roman as if he was crazy.