♟sixteen♟

his ig @therealdonnysavage (idc what anyone says he is so fine 😌)

____________________

Adriana's POV

The rest of that night was filled with pure frustration. After Ezra left, I put my clothes back on and waited an hour for him to finally come back. Even though he completely ruined the mood, I still had little hope that we could continue our...session. But of course, my hopes were completely crushed, trampled, disintegrated if I might add. He came back with a not so friendly attitude.

When he came back, his men quickly gathered our stuff and we made our way to the car. The ride to the mansion was uncomfortably silent as I could feel Ezra's negative energy radiating the air. By the time we arrived, it was already two in the morning and I was exhausted. For the rest of the night, Ezra did not utter a single word and disappeared in his own little space. The only words he spoke to me that night was 'let's go' and 'hurry up'. Dumb hoe.

It was now the next day and I woke up at 12 pm. I quickly jumped in the shower since I was too tired to shower last night. When I got done, I brushed my teeth and put on some black joggers with a white hoodie. I kept my satin hair scarf on because why not?

By the time I went out to get "breakfast" it was almost one. For "breakfast" I had waffles, bacon, and eggs which I most definitely did not cook. The house felt so lifeless now that Celissia wasn't here. It was too quiet for my liking.

Since I didn't have anything planned, as usual, I went to the theater room to watch movies. As I was walking to the theater room, I came by Ezra's office. I paused and began contemplating whether I should ask him if we could talk about the previous night. But after some time of thinking, I ended up deciding that 'no' was the right answer.

As I was about to leave, I heard heavy laughter coming from inside Ezra's office. But I heard more than just one laugh.

Wasn't this bitch just moody?

So you know what my nosy ass decided to do? I knocked. All of a sudden the room went silent.

"Come in," Ezra spoke. Slowly, I opened the door to reveal a dark-skinned man sitting in the chair across Ezra's desk. My eyes roamed around to examine his features. His buzz cut fade complimented his defined jawline. His full eyebrows were perfectly, yet naturally shaped. The symmetry of this man's face was a chief's kiss. Both pairs of eyes were now on me.

"You're hot as hell," I blurted out to the fine specimen. A deadly silence fell over the room. I blinked a couple of times before my jaw dropped as I realized Ezra's glare was piercing holes through me. "Oh shit." I slapped my hand over my mouth.

Suddenly the man let out a hearty laugh that sounded like a sweet melody. I stood there frozen, realizing I couldn't take back what I said.

After the man's laugh died down, he said, "That was quite a first impression." Damn even his voice was as smooth as honey.

"Seems like you forgot the rules Adriana. Have we already forgotten the consequences?" Ezra smirked. Immediately my cheeks began to heat up, but luckily it wasn't visible.

"I- I um-" Ezra chuckled as he watched my words jumble. The man looked between the two of us with a frown.

"Yeah...I don't wanna know. My name is Roman, Ezra's consigliere and personal body guard."

What the hell is that?

He stood up and reached his hand out for mine. I took his hand and he gave it a small kiss before continuing, "And you are stunning yourself."

Shiiiii.

I put my hand to my chest and said, "Why thank you. You're such a gentleman." I looked over to Ezra and tilted my head, "You can't find much of those around here." Ezra's murderous glare fell upon me again and I victoriously smirked in response.

"I'm Adriana, Ezra's...hmm, it seems I don't have a place here. Oh yeah that's right, I was kidnapped." Roman chuckled as he let go of my hand. Ezra gave me a warning look and I gave him an innocent smile. "How come I've never seen you before?"

"Oh, I had a one month vacation visiting my cousin and his family," he replied. I nodded and gave him a friendly smile. I don't know why, but I got this calm and comfortable vibe from Roman .

"Well, I'd love to sit here and chat with you, but it seems like you wanted to talk to Ezra in private." Roman dismissed himself but patted me on the shoulder before leaving. When the door clicked shut, my gaze turned to Ezra's.

"I'm having deja vu," I said walking up to the seat Roman previously occupied. "It was in this office and wasn't too long ago."

"Adriana."

"God and to think my life was really gonna end that day-"

"Adriana stop," he demanded. I sat down and gave him a bored look. He sighed and continued, "What did you want to speak to me about?" I frowned and tilted my head.

"Are we just gonna act like last night didn't happen?"

"Just forget about it."

"What? I can't just forge-"

"Nothing will change between us because of last night, drop it." He rubbed his hand on his face.

"Ezra, you can't just make these calls on your own-"

"I can, and I fucking will, drop it," he ordered. I stared at him with a complete loss of words.

"Oh I get it, you're a man whore." I scoffed. He seemed amused by what I said.

"Is that what you think?"

"Hmm let me think," I tapped on my chin and looked up, pretending to think. "Yes." I got up, and walked towards the door. But before I left, I turned around, gave him a sly look and said, "You know, Roman seems nice."

__________________

Another short chapter sorry :/ but i'll update again later today

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and vote :)