♟eight♟

That morning Celissia and I ate breakfast that was gourmet in my eyes, but a norm to her. As she promised, she showed me around the very large mansion and I grew tired from all the walking we had to do. I learned that there were 7 bedrooms with bathrooms, one of them being mine. Ezra's room and office were forbidden and Celissia was only visiting but she had a bedroom to herself. There were other forbidden rooms, a movie room, and a pool in their backyard.

During that morning I got to know more about Celissia and although I didn't talk much, I told her some things about me. I learned that she was 23, her favorite color was blue, and she loved to read. I only really told her my name and my age.

Now, we were walking back to my room so she could let me rest after a long journey around the mansion. She was telling me some stories of when she was in high school.

"I swear this boy was all over me, he was all like 'Celissia, you know you're missing out on this' and he pointed to his dick." we both laughed. "And I was like 'boys with big dicks don't brag about i- heyyyyy Ezzy." her eyes were looking at what was in front of us. I turned my head and saw Ezra towering over me.

His dangerous eyes glared at Celissia and said, "Stop calling me that."

"Damn what crawled up your ass this morning." She turned back to me and said, "Well it looks like you're needed. I'll be on my way then." She tried walking past Ezra before he caught her shoulder. He said something to her in a low voice and she let out a frustrated sigh.

"Thanks for reminding me my dearest brother." she scoffed. She patted him on the back before walking away.

"Don't touch me," he said.

"Fuck you!" she shouted and then disappeared around the corner.

His eyes darted back to me which caused my body to stiffen.

"Adriana, may I see you in my office?"

"No," I responded.

"You don't have a choice," he chuckled.

"Then why'd you as-"

"Adriana." He stepped closer to me. "Your attitude seems to be a bit of an issue for me."

I looked down from his harsh gaze and murmured, "Deal with it."

He then grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. He held my arms above my head with one hand and he was so close to my face that we practically shared the same air. He used his other hand to pull my waist closer to his torso. The brave face that I put on before was completely gone. It was now just me and him staring at each other so attentively, observing each other's faces.

"I need you to listen to me okay? I don't have time for you or your bullshit right now. I have other stuff to do, so please cooperate with me so we can both get this over with."

"Why do I need to cooperate with you, I didn't ask to be here."

"And I didn't ask your parents to sell you out. I asked for money yet here we are." He stood over me, radiating anger which made me a little scared.

"Fine." I finally said.

"Good," he replied before letting me go and walking away. Shortly after, I followed behind him. We walked in silence the whole way to his office, but I was fine with it because I was still stunned from what just happened.

When we made it to his office he pointed at a chair for me to sit down in. As I sat down, he sat opposite of me at his desk.

He sighed and began, "In two weeks, you will accompany me to go to an important event. Within the next two weeks, you will need to go to some self-defense and dancing classes."

"But-" he glared at me which made me cut my sentence short. I closed my mouth and looked down at my lap.

"We also need to have your measurements taken so we can get you a dress, got it?"

"Yep."

"Adrian-"

"Yes sir." I corrected myself. I hated when he called my name with his seductive voice. He gave me a lopsided smile.

"You may leave now." I got up and made my way towards the door. Before I could fully twist the door handle he added, "Oh, and Adriana?" I turned to look at him waiting for him to continue. "You will be doing your self-defense classes with me." He smirked and I let out a frustrated sigh before I finally walked out. 

_______________

Sorry for the short chapter 🦧

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and vote: )