♟seven♟

her ig is @ffjolla

her ig is @ffjolla

____________________

The guards escorted me to my room and I quickly noticed the black and red velvet theme. Rich people shit. I noticed how spacious the room was which was new to me. There was a huge flat screen and a small black couch in front of it. The room was dim due to the crimson red walls with only one large tinted window. To top everything off, there was a king-sized bed in the middle of the room.

The guards shut the door and left once I was in the room. I walked towards the door and tried to twist the knob, but it was locked.

Great.

I lazily walked over to the large bed and sunk into it. The plush comforter felt soft on my skin as I melted. This was the first time my body had relaxed in those long dreadful hours. But to ruin my relaxation, everything hit me. Everything that I couldn't fully process in the last few hours was hitting me. I sat up quickly.

Royce, the one who I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, cheated on me.

I put my hands in my hair.

My family hates me.

My hands gripped my hair.

My parents sold me out.

My grip became tighter.

I am now someone's property.

My breathing increased rapidly.

Sana, the only person I could trust, is dead. Because of me.

I began trembling.

And now, I have to give up the only thing that reminds me that grandma's always with me.

"Fuck!" a terrible shriek escaped my mouth. Hot tears poured down my face. I lost control over my body. Every breath I took only became more heavy and unsteady. The sharp pain in my chest came back worse than before. I've never cried this hard in my life. I've never let my body go that far. I've always had control, but it seemed to not exist at this moment.

I cried and cried until I couldn't breathe. My nose was leaky and my eyes were puffy. Every ounce of makeup on my face was now run down. I was a fucking mess.

I cried for what felt like hours until I felt numb. I felt like I cried out all the emotions in my body. I sat on the floor motionless and just stared at the wall. My mind was blank, I just stared into the black void I saw earlier.

I sat like this for what I assumed was an hour until I decided that sad hours were over. I got up and looked around for my phone.

Oh yeah, they took my stuff.

I sighed and looked around for the bathroom. There were two doors I still hadn't opened yet, and I knew one of them had to be the bathroom. I went to the first door closest to me which revealed a large walk-in closet filled with a large variety of clothes. The clothes in the closet could probably pay my college tuition. I would have been amazed if I wasn't feeling like shit, so I closed the door and tried the second door. As I guessed, the second door led to the bathroom.

The bathroom was like the luxury you would only find at five-star hotels. Everything in the bathroom was white except for the signature red towels and floor mats, and like the room, it was spacious. Every product the bathroom provided looked expensive. They even had all the pricey curly hair products that I could only dream of.

I began to strip and step into the extensive shower. I made sure to take a long and calming shower because this time the hot water didn't run out. I ran the warm water through my scalp and let it run down my back. I felt so dirty after everything that happened tonight, so I made sure to spend some extra time cleansing myself.

As I stepped out of the shower, I was met with the foggy mirrors. The lotion I used that the bathroom provided made my skin feel softer than it usually had been. I wrapped myself in one of the cotton towels and walked out of the bathroom to the closet.

I looked around the closet to at least find pajamas, and I found a light pink silk pajama set.

Ew.

I hated pink.

I quickly put them on and made my way to the bed. I let the fluffy comforters swallow me. I wasn't tired but my body was, so I just lay in the bed while staring at the ceiling. I didn't know what time it was, but I knew it was probably very early in the morning. Before I knew it, I dozed off into what I expected to be a sleepless night.

I was awoken by the light coming through the window, and even though it was tinted, it was still bright enough to wake me up. After I stretched, I heard a knock on the door. I stayed silent. All of the crying I did last night wore me out, so I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Plus whether I said come in or not, I was locked in the room, so whoever was outside had full access to opening the door.

The knob twisted and the door opened which revealed a woman that looked around my age. She was very beautiful and looked familiar. Her wavy dark brown hair was long and touched her waist. Her long lashes covered her familiar grey eyes. My eyebrows crinkled in confusion trying to recognize her face.

"Hey," she said in a hushed voice. I silently stared at her. "Listen I know you don't want to be here but we have no choice. Your necklace," she started now looking down at the pendant around my neck. I grabbed it and became a little defensive. "is very important to us, and for the time being, you can keep it. But when the time comes, we need to take it." She looked back up to me and gave me a pitiful look.

"Well, I'm Celissia and I'm sure you already met my brother, Ezra." Then I realized why she looked so familiar. She looked so much like her demonic brother.

Oh great. There's two of them.

"I know he can be a handful but I promise I don't act like him. I'm actually much nicer than him, so if you want to talk to me about anything, let me know. Oh, and you can call C, Ce Ce, Lisa, it doesn't matter, to be honest." Hearing her say this gave me a small sense of relief. Key word, small. I simply nodded and she smiled. "Well when you're done changing, we could grab some breakfast, and later I'll show you around." I gave her a weak smile and she smiled back before turning around and closing the door. 

_______________

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and vote :)