♟five♟

Idk his ig but his name is alesandro dellisola 

____________________

I was still tied up, with a blindfold on my eyes and duct tape on my mouth. So I waited patiently for the man to untie me partially because I was kind of afraid to see him. If his voice was that attractive, then he must have been just as beautiful.

The silence was interrupted by his chuckle. Damn, even his chuckle could get a girl pregnant. As much as I wanted to deny it, I was simping over this man's voice.

I felt his rough hand graze my cheek before he started untying my blindfold. This contact only made me shiver, earning me another chuckle from him.

"Calm down baby. I'm not gonna hurt you." His mouth was very close to my ear as he said that. This only caused me to shiver again.

He finally let go of the blindfold, and it dropped to the ground. Again the lights from the room blinded me. I blinked a couple of times so my eyes could adjust to the lighting. My gaze finally met one tall, beautiful ass man. His eyes were a mystic grey, which only complimented his bushy yet neat eyebrows. His eyebrows matched his dark hair, which was in a messy side part that he somehow pulled off to look even more attractive. He had a stubble and a defined jawline. And his lips...man his lips looked so soft.

I'm a hypocrite.

My eyes moved down to the rest of his body. He was perfectly built. He was a very lean man with just the right amount of muscles. His muscles weren't as big as the bodybuilder man's muscles, but they were big enough to hint how strong he probably was. He looked like he was delicately sculpted by the greek gods.

"Let me know when you're done checking me out." he smirked. My eyes flickered to his before they dropped down to my lap. Just the perfect way to embarrass someone. Then without warning, he ripped the tape off my mouth.

"Ow, you dickhead. Could you give me a warning next time?" I spat while rubbing my stinging mouth. The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it, but my words only seemed to amuse him.

"Feisty aren't you? That's a very pleasant add on."

"Add on? I'm not an object, so don't act like I am one." There was always a con to someone's good looks, and in his case, it was his arrogance.

"Oh dear, you don't have the authority to order me around. You may not be an object, but you are now my property." he sneered. I cringed when he used the word "property" so carelessly.

"Why the fuck am I here?" I asked impatiently. I just wanted to leave and go back to Sana's house.

Sana.

"And where's Sana?" Worry suddenly grew over me. His jaw clenched and he ran his fingers through his dark hair as he started walking in a small circle. He then proceeded to bang his hand on the wall causing me to jump. A humorless laugh escaped his mouth before his gaze finally turned to me.

"Your family was in huge debt. Your parents owe me. For three years I've waited and waited for them to pay off their debt. But for three years, three fucking years, they only paid me 20% of it. I told your parents that if they couldn't pay it off by the end of those three years, I would kill everyone." I shivered when he said he would kill everyone in my family, even though everyone in my family is a piece of shit.

"So...then why am I here if my parents are supposed to pay you the money?"

He almost burst out laughing as if my question was the dumbest thing he's ever heard. "You're precious little parents sold you out. They said they would pay off another 30% of the money and give you to me to cover the rest of their expenses. I was gonna kill them on the spot for such a foolish offer, but then they showed me a picture of you. As I saw you I thought to myself 'man, she's fucking gorgeous'." I suddenly felt a sting in my chest.

"And you said yes..." my lips pursed.

Pervert.

"Hell no. You think I would easily say yes to this agreement just for a beautiful woman like you? No. What caught my eye was the necklace you're wearing." I froze and looked down at my necklace. The necklace grandma gave me.

"There is no way in hell you're taking my necklace." I spat.

"Oh but I am. And there's nothing you could do about it." He moved towards me and finally stopped until he was impossibly close to me. He lowered his head and I could feel his warm, minty breath on my neck. I was still tied up, so I couldn't resist. Even if I was untied, my body would still be frozen under his presence. Then he moved his mouth to my ear and said, "Oh and your little best friend Sana, she's dead."

________________

So decided that I'm just gonna post all the chapters I have written already just to get that out of the way. I have up to written 17 chapters, but I still have more chapters to write. 

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and vote :)