♟twenty-three♟

sorry it took so long to release this chapter.

don't mind any grammar mistakes if there's any.

enjoy :)
_____________________

I felt myself constantly pulling down my dress as we made multiple turns and walked down halls I didn't recognize. And to make matters worse, I wasn't paying attention to the route we were going, so I wouldn't be able to find my way back. I even forgot to pay attention to the simple things like which door we went through whether that was the door that said bathroom or the door that said janitor's closet. But I was too busy thinking about what the fuck I was actually going to do to get information from this man.

The plan we set at this part of the night was sloppy because as Ezra said, 'Caruso is strange and erratic'. Nobody knew what exactly Caruso was capable of.

The man made an abrupt stop causing me to bump into his back. He turned around and gave me a distasteful look.

"Don't you have eyes, puttana?" (whore?) he scoffed and turned around not even waiting for a reaction. I rolled my eyes and stood up straight.

Well nobody asked your big bodied ass to stop so suddenly.

He pulled out a set of keys and began unlocking the door.

Bingo.

Getting those keys became my goal, but I knew it would be very difficult to get these keys from this man. I knew I couldn't seduce him to get the keys judging by the way he looked at me. That's probably why Caruso trusted him to take me to his room. Maybe he was more disgusted than aroused by women who threw themselves onto other men.

"Get in." he demanded as he held the door open for me. I gave him a good side eye as I walked past him into the room. He slammed the door and I heard a clicking sound indicating the door being locked again.

Am I a prisoner now?

My eyes skimmed over the room that was basically the size of an apartment. I sat down on the nearest couch and sighed, trying to figure out what my next move was. I decided that I should at least make an attempt to start somewhere, so I stood up and made my way over to the door.

"Hello?" I asked. I put my ear against the door and waited for a response. But there wasn't.

"Hellooo?" I repeated, and yet again there was no response. Now I knew that there was someone on the other side of the door because it's a dumb to leave a stranger unattended in a sketchy place like this. "I know you're there," I added.

"So what?" the voice on the other side spoke. So the guy is still here.

"So...why are you ignoring me?"

"Because I'm not authorized to speak to you. And even if I was, I still wouldn't," he answered.

"Ouch. That's not very nice." And yet again, he didn't say anything. "Oh come on, I'm being treated like a prisoner right now, the least you could do is talk to me to pass time." He chuckled.

"Believe me, this is nowhere near how we treat our prisoners. You'd be sitting in a cellar with a few dead bodies lying around. All of them with different causes of death. Malnutrition. Suicide. Drug intoxication. Excessive blood loss. Brain damage. You name it. If you want attention from a man that badly, I can throw you in the cellar with all the crazy, hungry men that will either eat you alive or brutally gang rape you until you're dead. And we both know they won't stop even if you're dead. Your lifeless body will be reused again and again as if you're some sex doll. But that wouldn't make much of a difference to what you are now. A soulless being shamelessly jumping from bed to bed just for money. Stupida zoccola del cazzo." (stupid fucking slut.)