♟ten♟

I slammed my room door and dropped to my bed after my frustrating interaction with Ezra. I was silent for a minute as I laid on my bed face down, but screamed after realizing how much my life sucked.

"That low life prick could take his cocky smirk, and shove it far up his ass! His arrogant ass could suck my dick!" I screamed into the comforters.

Or I could suck his.

I screamed again to try to disrupt my horny thoughts. Silence filled the air again as I tried to recollect my thoughts. I slowly got out of my bed and sluggishly walked over to the closet. I looked through the array of clothes until my eyes landed on the section of workout clothes. There were so many expensive or well-known brands like Gymshark, Lululemon, Nike, Under Armor, and brands I didn't know existed.

I pulled out a black Nike sports bra with matching running shorts and quickly changed into them. I brushed my black curls up into a pineapple puff and put on a grey sweatband. I'm glad I washed my hair recently because my hair would've been a matted mess.

I don't know how much time I wasted, but based off my tantrum from earlier, I knew I wasted a lot of it. I grabbed a pair of running shoes and walked out of the room, finally making my way to the training room. I only knew where it was because of Celissia, otherwise, I would've been running around looking like a lost child. I was probably late. I don't know why Ezra thought that 15 minutes was enough time for me to get ready. One of his rules was to never be late when he set a specific time for me to be somewhere, but who gives a shit. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he can suck my dick.

Shortly, I made it to the training room, groaning at the pain my muscles would go through for the next few hours. Once I opened the door, my eyes were blessed to a shirtless man covered in a beautiful arrangement of black tattoos. He was punching a punching bag as sweat trickled down his tanned muscular back. Every exposed muscle was flexing at his every movement. His shorts hung low revealing more of his toned lower back muscles. I could only imagine how defined his v-line was. His whole build was a piece of art, delicately crafted by blessed hands.

He seemed to have noticed my presence and turned around.

Oh for fucks sake!

The beautiful asscheek Ezra made his way towards me. He not only had a perfect face but an insanely perfect body. Too bad his smugness ruined it.

He smirked as he noticed my awed expression.

"You're drooling," he teased and I quickly snapped out of my daze and glared at him.

"Of course you had to ruin the moment," I scoffed. He chuckled as he turned around to take off his hand tape and put on a shirt. I was a little disappointed when he put his shirt back on, but the way his shirt clung to his defined muscles made up for it.

"You know you're 10 minutes late right?" he asked as his back faced me. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, what do you want me to do about that?"

"Be on time."

"Fine. Then how about I come back tomorrow 'on time', yeah?" I pivoted my feet getting ready to walk out the door, but I soon stopped in my tracks as shivers went down my spine.

"Adriana," he growled. I could no longer hear the smoothness in his voice. It was only scarily demanding. Deadly almost. Fuck the saying 'if looks could kill', hell, his voice could definitely murder someone. I could feel the tension in the room. I was too scared to talk or move.

Well shit, you got me there buddy.

"Turn around," he demanded. He didn't have to tell me twice. I spun back around, now facing him. Even though we were a few feet away from each other, I still found it harder to breathe. His intense gaze met mine, and I quickly looked down at my twiddling fingers.