Chapter 1 ~ First day at school.

*Beep....Beep....Beep....* Isabella's alarm clock went off. 'Damn... I have to call Michelle to wake up.' She said as she went to the bathroom. ~Hello? Hey! It's Isabella, you have to get up. ~Why? Do I have plans? No... School has started again. ~God damnit! Ehmm.. Okay cya. Cya!

30 minutes later Michelle's doorbell rang. It's Isabella to pick her up. 'So. Are you excited to see the boys again?' Isabella asked. 'Yeah, actually I am. I've missed them, haven't seen them in like 2 months.' They drove in the schools driveway when they saw Mason waving at them. 'C'mon Michelle, wave back!' yelled Felix. So Michelle waved back and smiled. 'Isabella? Do we first have to get our books or not?' Michelle asked. 'Yeah, and after that we can go home again hahaha.' Laughed Isabella. They went into the school when they saw the rest of the crew standing in the big hallway. 'Yo wassup?!' asked Patrick, trying to impress Isabella. 'Hey..' She said. The whole group went to get the books they needed. 'So Isabella and Michelle are kinda hotter this school year.' Kenny said. The rest of the guys looked at him with a weird smile. 'What? Is there something on my face???' He asked. The other guys started laughing.

'So Michelle, do you wanna go into the city? I need a new jacket.' Isabella asked. Michelle was on her phone, texting Sam. 'Huh? What did you say?' Isabella looked at her. 'I said, DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE CITY? I NEED A NEW JACKET!!!!' Michelle was shocked, Isabella never yelled or screamed at anyone. 'Okay okay, calm down.' said Michelle calmly.

When they walked to the first shop, they saw Roy in that shop too. 'Hey Roy.' Michelle said. 'Oh, hey Isabella and Michelle, what are you doing here?' He asked. Michelle looked around in the shop and said:' Isabella needs a new jacket.' 'OMG! I found the cutest one ever!!' Isabella yelled.

When the girls walked out of the store Isabella said:' Michelle? Is that Sam?' Michelle looked around and saw Sam standing in front of the McDonalds. 'Yeah, can we say hi?' As she walked towards him. 'Hey Sam.' Michelle said as she gave him a kiss. 'Hey Michelle. What are you doing here?' He asked. Isabella answerd before Michelle could say ANYTHING. 'I needed a new jacket.' Isabella walked away towards their car. 'I gotta go babe, I see you tomorrow.' She gave Sam a kiss again and went to the car too. 'Bye babe!' Sam yelled.

Isabella sits on her couch when she got a phone call. 'Hello?' ~Hello darling. 'Who is this?' ~Someone you don't need to worry about. 'Again, who are you?' ~You don't know me, but I know you very well. 'Don't call again, or else I will call the police for stalking.' and with that Isabella hangs up.

Michelle and Sam are watching tv together when Michelle got a weird phone call. ~Hello Michelle. 'Who is this?' Don't worry about who I am, worry about who your teachers really are. 'I don't know what you're talking about, so leave me the heck alone or I have to call the police for stalking.' and with that she hangs up. 'Who was that babe?' Sam asks. 'I have really no idea, some creep.' she says.

The day after Isabella and Michelle got called they got a text message from Todd. Todd is the class creep. The text said: ~Hey you guys, listen. I'm giving a houseparty this Saturday. I hope you'll join me.~'

Isabella and Michelle walk into the school and see Todd standing in front of them. 'Hey guys, are you coming this Saturday?' he asks. Michelle looks at Isabella and then says:' Ehm, sorry I already have plans.' Isabella nods. 'Oh, that's okay, see you around then.' as he walks away. 'What a creep!' Isabella says. Mason walks towards them and asks:' Did you have a weird call last night?' The girls look at each other and then say to him:' Yeah, about our teachers, but we don't believe him.'

The rest of the guys are in the canteen talking about the weird phone call they all got. 'You all had the same call like us?' Erik asked. Everyone in the group nods, they all had the same phone call. Patrick's phone rang. 'Yo Marcel, what's up my brother?' he asked. ~Dude, I just got a fucking random phone call from a dude who said something about teachers.~ Patrick looked at Leeroy and said to Marcel on the phone:' Marcel, can you track the phone number of that weird guy? Call me back when you got it.' and he hung up right after.

Roger and Kenny were talking about some chicks, when all of the sudden Fay and Sharissa walked up to them. 'Kenny, what do you want from our sisters?' Fay asked. Kenny looked at Roger and asked:' Who are your sisters?' 'Michelle is my older sister.' Sharissa said. 'And Isabella is my twin sister.' Fay said. Kenny got nervous when Roger said:' He just really likes them, you know as friends.' Fay and Sharissa walked away.

Marcel was sick at home, when he found the number of that weird guy who called all of them. 'Omg, I shouldn't call Patrick about this, but Sam. Patrick is gonna be sooo mad!'

Sam's phone began to ring. 'Hey Marcel, what's up buddy?' he said. 'Ehm, well actually not that good. I found that phone number Patrick asked for, but I'm afraid that when I tell him that he will get mad.' he said with a rambling voice. 'Okay, so who's number is it?' Sam asked nosy. 'It's the number from Todds dad. And I don't think that it was his voice on the phone.' Marcel hung up.

The day after that, Marcel was back at school. Everyone was in the canteen talking about their vacations. 'I went to Turkey.' Michelle said. 'Well, I didn't go that far, I went to Spain.' Roger said. Eliz walked into the canteen and sat next to Marcel. 'Hey Marcel, I need to tell you something.' she said. Marcel and Eliz walked to the lockers and talked. 'Look Marcel, I really like you and I hope that you feel the same way, I wanna be more than friends.' Eliz said. Marcel looked at her with a big smile. 'I like you too, and yes, I wanna be more than friends.' The 2 of them walked hand in hand back to their table. 'Ohh look what Marcel got!!!!' Felix yelled. 'He got himself a girlfriend!!' Patrick screamed.

When the last schoolbell rang, everyone ran outside to their cars. 'Hey, where is Roger?' Kenny asked. Everyone looked around but couldn't find him. Erik and Eliz even walked back inside to look for him, but still no sign of Roger. 'I'll call him.' Michelle said. No answer. Everyone got in their cars and left.

Roger dissapeared.