Chapter 4 ~ The secret of school.

Today was the day that school started again. Everyone got out of bed and made themselves breakfast. As Erik walked to the fridge he saw someone peeking into the kitchen window. 'God dammit. He's back Michelle.' He yelled. 'Dammit!' She screamed. She walked outside with a broom and ran after the hobo that has been standing in their backyard for 3 days. Finally he left. Michelle walked back inside to the kitchen. 'That damn hobo everytime!' She said angry.

When everyone was in the living room, packing their stuff, the lights started to flicker. After the lights got normal again, you could hear an evil little laugh. Isabella let out a tiny little scream of fear. 'Dammit! I'm so sick of that!' Felix yelled. They all walked outside to their cars. As they drove to school, Roy had a text message from Todd. 'Shit, it's from Todd.' He said. 'What does it say?' asked Roger. *Hey Roy, Can you ask Fay to go out with me?* He read. Fay looked at him and said:' Say no.'

When they arrived at school, there was no one. 'Why is it empty?' Sharissa asked. There was a sign in front of the school. *Because this school is "haunted" we've closed it. For everyone at this school, you are free, no more school for you.* 'Ohh, well we can go back to the house again.' Roger said. Oscar looked at him and said: 'I told you so, this school is haunted.' And walked back to the car. When everyone was in the car, someone walked up to them and asked:'Do you know why the school is closed?' It was Hope, a shy but nosy girl from their class. 'It says that the school is haunted.' Felix answerd.

When they were back at home, Mason found a little surprise at the front door. It was a puppy. 'Omg, how adorable!' Fay said. The little guy had a paper next to him saying:'I hope that I can make you happy with him, I can't take care of him. S.T. ' They all looked at the puppy and then at each other. 'We should call him Murphy, because he is a little cutie.' Michelle said. Everyone agreed.

They walked inside the house with their new little friend. As they were inside, they didn't know what to do, there was no more school but they had to know the secret of it. So as said, they went back to school, again.

When they arrived they saw him again, Black Mask. 'AHH STOP THE CAR!' Sharissa screamed. Omg did she really got scared? 'Sharissa, we've seen him many times before. Why do still scream when you see him?' Roy asked. 'Because I get scared easily.' She answered.

When they arrived at school and got out of the car, it started to rain again. Before they could get in, Mason said:' Guys, The sign here says that we have to find the key before we can go in.' Everyone looked around. After maybe 5 minutes Sam yelled:'I found it!!' He ran to the door and opened it. The school from the outside looked creepy, but on the inside more terrifying. The group walked through the hallway and took a look in the first classroom. 'Jeez, this looks like an abandoned hospital, creepy shit.' Roger whisperd.

After 15 minutes, the group went to the canteen. They watched closely to the big window in the canteen, Eliz saw someone standing and waving at her. 'Guys, There is someone waving at me.' She said. Erik and Roy watched, but only saw a big tree. The group kept walking. Suddenly the radio started to play old fashioned music. Michelle and Sam were holding hands because she got a little scared. Isabella and Oscar were talking about the music, because they've heard the song before. 'I know some of the lyrics.' Isabella said. Oscar listened very closely, when a very loud scream came from the radio. Oscar jumped like 2 feet backwards. Everyone was shocked.

The day after they investigated the school, they told the police about it. 'Then what are you doing at a school we've closed?' The officer asked. 'Because we want to know what is going on there.' Erik said. The officer looked at him and walked away. 'I don't like that officer.' Erik said.

When the group was in their living room, Murphy started to bark at something upstairs. 'What is is boy?' Isabella asked. She walked upstairs and started to scream. What had happend. She found Felix, bleeding, and a bloody scissor next to him with a paper. 'Guys come upstairs, RIGHT NOW!!' She yelled. Everyone ran uptairs to find Felix and the scissor. 'There is a paper here.' Roy said. 'What does it say?' Michelle asked. Roy read what was on the paper. "Since you couldn't stay away from the school, I couldn't stay away from your friend." Nearly everyone got tears in their eyes. Roger called 911.

After 10 minutes they finally came. They took Felix to the hospital and the bloody scissor to the lab. 'If you called 5 minutes later, we would've been too late.' One of the doctors said. Sam, Roger, Erik and Oscar stayed with Felix for the night.

When the rest went back to home, they got a phonecall from the same number that called earlier, (636)1333 666. 'What do you want?!' Eliz said. ~Hello Eliz, how was my little surprise for the group? 'What do you want?' she asked again. ~I have the information that you need. 'What do you mean?' she asked. ~About the school, the secret. 'Can you write it on a paper and leave it on the dorstep please?' she asked nicely. ~Sure.

When they got home again, there was a paper on the doorstep. Michelle took it inside and read it. 'The secret that you want to know is: This school got haunted by Black Mask for over 30 years. It all started with the first ever Black Mask, I'm the second one. 30 years ago the school got closed, but 15 years later they opened it again, because they didn't believe in "haunted" things. Now you know, now you'll die.' Michelle looked up. 'Oh my god...'