Chapter 15 ~ Fresh start.

It was 3 AM when Dylon and Lucy woke up. They both had the same nightmare. "That was so freaking creepy!" Lucy said quietly. They both got a glass of water and went back to sleep.

Everyone was in the livingroom at 10 AM. "You all had a nightmare?" Dylon asked. "Yeah..... Same as you.... Same nightmare, exactly the same!" Mason said. "How weird is that?" Lucy said. They all had a nightmare about the return of Black Mask. "But what if it's real? What if Black Mask DOES return?" Sharissa asked. They we're so confused about the nightmare. "Lets just forget it, lets move on. He's dead and not coming back." Marcel said. "Marcel is right, we should move on. Make a fresh start." Hope said while drinking her tea, like it was none of her business. "So, we're still going to live in this house?" Michelle asked, because she didn't want to sell the house. "Ofcourse we're going to stay here! Just start all over again." Leeroy said.

Everyone was helping in and around the house, cleaning and redecorate. "Michelle? Where do you want the couch and the chair?" Kenny asked. "Hey it's not just my house, you decide." She said. After 2 hours the house was clean and looking new. The back and front yard looked amazing, new plants and a clean pool. They even brought chairs and a table from their old houses. "Guys, I want to say something." Michelle said. "Welcome home!"

They all sat in the redecorated living room, drinking some wine and beer. "I hope that we won't have anymore nightmares." Lucy said. "I hope that we can leave this behind us and start a new chapter of our lives." Roger said. "Hey, I have an idea!" Said Isabella. "Why don't we throw a party? Just invite some friends from school." They all thought that was a great idea."Well, what are we waiting for? Call everyone you know and throw the most amazing party in history!"

It was around 10 PM and the house was full of people. "Hey Thomas! Nice to see you man!" Roy said. He and Thomas walked into the backyard and sat down next to the pool. There was a big group of people in the pool. "Hey Roy! Nice party man!" This girl, named Madison, yelled. Michelle, Isabella, Sam and Oscar we're all inside, with some other people they knew from school. "Michelle!! You did a great job redecorating this house." Said this guy named Silvester. "Thanks! But it wasn't just me who did all the work. Everyone did something in and around the house." Michelle said. "Well it looks great." Silvester said.

It was the morning after the party and the group was so hungover. "Uhhhh.... This headache is killing me!" Roger said. He stood up and almost fell down on Hope. Luckilly he didn't fall on her. "Phew!" He said in relief. He walked into the kitchen to get some coffee. When he turned around he saw him again. "What the!! How is that possible?? You're dead!" No answer. He blinked and he was gone. "How...."

When everyone was awake he told them what he saw. "I think you imagined it, he's dead." Lucy said. "No! I saw him, I'm 100% sure that it was him!" Roger said in an angry tone. He sat down in the chair. "Roger, calm down." Said Isabella. "Hey guys?" Marcel said. "Has anyone noticed that Eliz is gone?" They all looked around. Eliz was gone, she just dissapeared. "Wait, but wasn't she with us to the zoo?" Hope asked. "I don't know, I didn't see her." Kenny said. They were so confused. Patrick and Sharissa were making pancakes and waffles. Fay and Felix took Murphy out for a walk. "What do you think about what Roger said?" Fay asked. Felix looked at her and then looked into the woods. "Did you see that?!" He said while pointing to their left. "See what?" She asked. Fay looked in the direction he pointed but saw nothing. "What are you talking about Felix? There is nothing there!" Felix just stood there. Murphy started to growl and bark, so there obiously was something there with them.

Erik, Kenny, Mason and Dylon sat at the dining table and talked about what they want to do when they would buy their own house. "I would really want a kid with Lucy, a nice and cozy house and maybe a dog." Dylon said. Before anyone else could say something, Felix, Fay and Murphy ran inside. "We.... We just saw him!" Felix yelled. "Calm down! Saw who?" Kenny asked. "Black Mask!! We saw him. Even Murphy saw him, he started barking and growling!" Fay said. "Okay, okay. I believe you." Kenny said. They sat down and talked about it. Michelle ran downstairs and was panicked. "Michelle? What's  going on?" Sharissa asked. "Sam is gone! I can't find him anywhere!" Everyone looked at her, shocked. Sam is not the type of person to just leave without telling it.

"Where am I?" Sam asked. It was too dark to see anything. "Hello?" No answer. *Why can't I move?* Before he could say something, someone put tape over his mouth. *What the heck?!*  He thought. Finally the lights went on, but no one was there. The only thing there with him was a camera pointing at him. "Hello Sam." Some random voice said. Sam looked around and finally saw someone. It was Ron von der Haus. Todd's father, who is supposed to be in prison. Sam couldn't believe his eyes. "You killed my son!" Ron yelled. There was a table against the wall on Sam's right side. There were a few things laying on the table; a knife, a gun, a needle with some sort of fluid in it and a saw.

"What the heck am I gonna do?" Michelle asked. Everyone stood there, thinking. The tv turned on by itself, showing a picture of Todd. "What the.... How?" Marcel said. He took out his laptop and tried to trace the IP-address. "I can't find the IP-address, it's blocked." He said. "It looks like it's coming from here..." He added. Fay and Lucy looked around the house to see if something or someone was there, but found nothing. "This is creeping me out guys!" Oscar said.

Michelle knew what to do and made a plan...