Chapter 14 ~ In loving memory...

Today was a very special day for Sam and Michelle, they've been together for 6 years now. They will all celebrate it by going out for dinner. "Happy anniversary babe." Sam said to Michelle while giving her a kiss. "Happy anniversary." Michelle said. They cuddled for atleast 20 minutes before walking downstairs. Oscar, Isabella, Roger, Patrick and Marcel walked downstairs and made breakfast. "So, what did you get for Sam and Michelle?" Isabella asked to Marcel and Patrick. "I got them a cake, chocolate ofcourse." Marcel said. "I got them a pair of matching shirts." Patrick said. Isabella and Oscar got a present together, a bumpersticker for their car saying *Lovebirds*. "What did you get them Roger?" Marcel asked. "A giftcard for build-a-bear." Roger said. Isabella laughed a little. "That is so cute!" She said. When they had their breakfast they walked outside and sat down by the pool in the backyard. Michelle and Sam walked into the kitchen and made pancakes. "So." Sam said. "Where do you want to eat tonight with everybody?" He asked. Michelle thought for a minute. "I want to take everyone to this new restaurant called Le Juliene." Michelle said.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU BITCH!" Todd yelled. He banged on the door. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!" He yelled. Felix walked into the basement and threw a plate of food on the floor. "Eat." He said as he walked outside of the basement. "Fuck you.." Todd said. Felix walked back into the livingroom and sat down next to Mason. "How did he react?" Mason asked. "Wait, nevermind. I don't care." Isabella and Oscar were talking about where they think they're going to eat tonight. "Hmmm....  Maybe the sushi restaurant, Michelle and Sam looooove sushi." Oscar said. "Maybe." Isabella said. "Maybe they're taking us to that new restaurant." She said.

Michelle and Sam ate their pancakes. Michelle stood up after she finished eating the pancakes. "Let's go outside!" She said. Sam followed Michelle outside and sat down by the pool where the rest of the family was. "Goodmorning lovebirds!!" Marcel yelled. "Goodmornig to you too, Marcel!" Sam said. Everyone was by the pool by the time of 11 AM. "What are we going to do with the idiot named Black Mask?" Roy asked. Isabella thought for a minute. "Lets just celebrate this day like we're supposed to do and handle that thing later." They agreed.

He just sat there, thinking.  What did I get myself into?   He stood up and walked towards the chair that just stood there. He sat down and stared at the door. After like 10 minutes the door opened. "You'll be here for the rest of the day, so here is some food and something to drink." It was Mason. "What if I have to use the bathroom?" Todd asked. "There's a bucket over there." Mason pointed at a bucket in the corner of the basement. He walked out of the basement and locked the door. Todd stared at the bucket for a few minutes. "What the fuck man! I'm not gonna take a shit in a bucket!!" He kicked the bucket across the basement.

It was now 2 PM and everyone had put some casual clothes on. "Okay guys, we're about to go to the zoo!" Michelle said. "YESS!" Marcel yelled. "I love the zoo!" Patrick started laughing. They walked outside and hopped into their cars. It was a 40 minute drive. "Can someone pass me some water?" Fay asked. Roger opened the coolbox and gave Fay a bottle of water. "Here you go!" Roger said while taking a sip from his own water bottle. After 15 minutes Kenny needed to pee really bad! "Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Stop  the car I need to peeeeeeee!!" He said while holding his crotch. After 5 minutes they pulled over and Kenny jumped out of the car. "I hope he's done peeing soon." Isabella said. Kenny jumped back in the car and said: "Ahhhhh...... That was nice!" They started to drive again. When they arrived they got out of the car and walked towards the enterence.

He sat against the wall and started to think. "I screwed up..... I screwed this fucking thing up." He got up and placed the bucket where it stood before. "Fuck it.... I have to poop so I'm gonna poop!" He pulled down his pants and crouched over the bucket. He stood there for about 10 minutes. He looked around to find some toilet paper, but there was no toilet paper to be found. "God dammit!" He was angry and just pulled up his pants without wiping his ass. "Ugh this feels so damn nasty!!" He looked at the bucket for a minute. "Why in the world would you want to make someone take a shit in a bucket and not give that person toilet paper?"

Michelle and Sam walked upfront and the rest followed them. "So, about tonight." Roy started. "Where are you taking us for dinner?" Michelle giggled. "You're really nosy Roy!" She said. She looked at Sam with a questioning face. He understood what she meant and nodded. "We're taking you to the new restaurant Le Juliene." The group gasped and cheered of excitement. "Really?!?" Roger asked. "Woooowwwww!!!!! I heard that Le Juliene is in the top 5 of fanciest restaurants." They stood infront of the enterence. "Hello everyone, with how many are you?" The lady asked. "18, ages 16 to 19." Michelle said. "That will be 12,95 per person." Sam paid the lady and the group walked into the zoo. "Where to first?" Patrick asked. Fay looked at the map and yelled :"TO THE MONKEYS!!!" As Fay said, they walked to the monkeys first.

He sat down in a corner and started to think of a plan to escape. He saw some paper  and a pencil on a shelf and took it. "I'm going to escape, no matter what it takes!" Todd said. He started to look around and wrote some things down. He thought for a while. He looked around and started to draw something. He took the paper and walked to the door. "Maybe...." Todd said. He took the pencil and pushed it through the keyhole, trying to get it open. The pencil didn't fit, ofcourse, so he puched the wall, breaking his index and middle finger. "FUCK!" He yelled in pain. He sat back down in the corner and closed his eyes.

"Okay guys, let's go home. It's 8 PM." Isabella said. They walked back to their cars and drove home. They arrived at their house and walked inside. "Hi Murphy!!" Michelle said to their puppy. "Oscar, are you going to check on you know who?" Roger asked. As Roger asked, Oscar walked towards the basement door and opened it, seeing nothing. He walked into the basement and looked around, he saw blood... "What the..." He said. He looked in every corner to see Todd laying on the ground. "Guys!!" Oscar yelled. Fay, Roy and Erik ran into the basement. "He broke his hand, and I don't think he's breathing...." He looked at Roy. Roy ran up the stairs into the living room. "Todd isn't breathing." Michelle took out her Phone and called 911. 5 minutes later the ambulance arrived and took him to the hospital. Michelle went with the ambulance. After about 15 minutes Michelle called Sam. "Michelle, what's going on there?!"           ~He's dead.              Sam hung up and told the news to the rest. They weren't sad but not happy either.

Black Mask is gone, hopefully for good this time.