Chapter 7 ~ Marcel came back

There was still no sign of Marcel.

'Guys?' Kenny asked. 'Yes Kenny?' Mason asnwered. 'Where the fuck is Marcel? I haven't seen him in about 3 days.' Kenny said. They all looked at each other, eyes wide open. Michelle, Sam, Fay and Roger went outside the house to look for him. 'Marcel! Marcel where are you??' Fay yelled into the dark. Michelle and Sam ran to the woods, maybe he was hiding there.

'No one will miss you!' Todd yelled. Marcel looked at him, scared. 'Please let me go!' He yelled back. Todd started to laugh. 'Never.' as he walked away. Marcel just sat there, looking around him. Why did Todd keep him here? Why would he do all this?

Roger and Fay ran back inside. 'Are Sam and Michelle back yet?' Fay asked. 'No. They went into the Woods.' Isabella said. Fay looked at Roger with fear in her eyes. What if they didn't come back from the Woods? 'Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!! This is baaaad!' Eliz said.

'Sam?!' Michelle yelled. 'I'm here.' Sam answered. Michelle pointed at a weird looking cabin, right in the middle of the forest. The 2 of them slowly walked up to the front door that was slightly open. Michelle looked through the door opening when she saw someone staring back at her. She turned around facing Sam and whispered: 'Marcel is inside.' Sam's eyes widend and said: 'We have to get him out of there.' They both looked at each other. Sam slowly opened the door and walked inside, Michelle followed.

They all sat down in the living room, waiting. 'Guys, why is this happening to us?' Patrick asked. Sharissa, Felix and Leeroy went to the dining room. 'Guys, I'm done with all this.' Leeroy whispered. Sharissa looked at Felix when she said: 'Leeroy, don't leave this house okay? Michelle will do anything to protect us, just like Sam would.' they walked back to living room. Leeroy sat down at the dining table. 'But what if they don't come back.' he whispered to himself.

They slowly walked inside the darkest room and searched for the light switch. Sam walked against one wall and Michelle against the other one. 'Found it.' Sam whispered, and turned the light on. Michelle's eyes were drawn to one corner. 'Oh my god...' she said quiet. Sam also looked into that corner, just to see Marcel lying on the ground. Sam walked up to him and kneeled next to him. 'Marcel...' He shook his shoulder. Marcel opened his eyes and  sat up straight. 'Sam?' he asked. 'Yes buddy, come here.' Sam said and took his hand to help him stand up.

3 hours passed and Michelle and Sam were still gone. 'Guys, I think we have to call 911.' Felix said very sad. They heard a knock on the door. 'Who is it?' Mason yelled. 'Sam!' The voice yelled back. Erik ran to the door and opened it. 'Omg guys, we were so anxious! It has been 3 fucking hours dude!' Roy said. That was the very first time Roy cursed. 'Sorry bro. But we got Marcel back!' Sam said smiling. The three of them walked inside and sat dow non the couch. 'Marcel how are you? What did he do to you?' Eliz asked worried. 'Marcel sat there very quietly. 'I... I don't wanna talk about it...' He said. 'You don't have to, take your time.' Sharissa said.

*10 AM*

Isabella woke up with Murphy licking her ear. 'Hahaha Murphy, hey little guy. You're up early.' She said while hugging the little puppy. She got out of bed to wake up the rest. Michelle, Roy, Kenny and Leeroy made breakfast for everyone. 'Toast with bacon and eggs.' Kenny said while giving them their plates. Murphy ran towards Leeroy and jumped up and down. 'Haha you're hungry too, aren't you?' He said. Leeroy walked into the kitchen again to give Murphy his dog food. When they all sat at the dining table, Michelle's phone rang. 'Hello?' She said. 'Hey Michelle, it's me Dylon.'  'Oh hey Dylon, what's up?' she asked. 'Remember when you asked us to be part of the group? Well me Hope and Lucy talked about it and we'd love to join in the house.'  Michelle smiled. 'That's great! So when do you want to come?' she asked. There was a silence for about 2 minutes. 'Maybe in 2 weeks? I heard that you are thinking about to renovate the second floor, right?'  'Yeah, that's right. 2 weeks sounds good. I'll see you then.' with that she hung up.

It was now 2 PM and Michelle called the renovation team. 'Yes that's right. I want it done in 2 weeks, if that's possible. It is? Well thank you very much. Okay, bye.' Michelle hung up and told it to the rest of the group. 'So Dylon, Lucy and Hope are moving in here in 2 weeks, so I called the renovation team to renovate the second floor. So there will be 9 rooms instead of 15. So we have to make groups of two and one of three.' 

A new start is all that they needed, for now...