Chapter 8 ~ New start

'Miss? The second floor is ready. There are 12 rooms, 9 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.' The man said. Michelle shook his hand and smiled. 'Thank you very much!' He walked back to his car with his team and left. Michelle walked to the dining room where everyone was sitting. 'Guys, I don't know if you heard it but there are 12 rooms, 9 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. They hung up numbers next to the doors so you know which room is yours.' Michelle sat down at the dining table. Roger, Kenny, Isabella and Fay were the ones cooking. 'Okay guys, chicken or beef?' Fay asked. 'CHICKEN!!!' They all yelled.

After dinner they went into the backyard where the pool and jacuzzi were. It was still warm and sunny outside. After like 15 minutes they heard a thumping sound coming from the house. 'GET IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!' Isabella screamed. Everyone ran inside to see where that sound came from. Sharissa, Eliz, Marcel, Roger and Roy ran upstairs while Leeroy, Kenny, Sam, Oscar, Patrick and Mason went into the front yard. Michelle, Isabella, Erik, Felix and Fay looked around the living and dining room. 'GUYS!' Leeroy yelled. Everyone ran upstairs. 'What's up?' Mason asked. 'That sound came from the attic...' 'I'm going in!' Patrick said. Slowly he walked up the stairs to the attic, it was dark and full of old things. 'Michelle! How long has this house been in your family?' Patrick asked. Michelle stood at the bottom of the stairs, thinking. 'About 120 years now, I guess.' Patrick walked further into the attic. He looked over to some boxes when he saw someone or something laying next to them. He walked towards it when another thumping sound came from behind him. He slowly turned around to see Murphy pushing over mannequins. 'Oh Murphy!' He yelled.

Patrick took Murphy to the living room. The rest of the group was watching tv. Michelle took the remote and turned off the tv. 'Guys, I made a layout for the rooms. Room 1 is for Patrick and Marcel, room 2 for Roger and Erik, room 3 for Kenny and Mason, room 4 is for Sam and Oscar, room 5 for Leeroy and Dylon, room 6 is for Felix and Roy, room 7 is for Fay, Sharissa and Eliz, room 8 for Isabella and me and the last room, room number 9 is for Hope and Lucy.' She gave every one a key to their rooms. Thay all went upstairs to their new rooms and went to bed.

The next morning Leeroy and Mason were in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. Leeroy turned around and stood as stiff as a board. 'Leeroy? What is wrong?' Mason asked. All Leeroy did was point in a direction. Mason looked in that direction and saw some food flying around. Mason and Leeroy just stood there, staring at the flying food. 'Mas... Mason?' Sharissa said while she walked into the kitchen. 'OMG!! MICHELLE COME DOWN HERE!!' Mason, Leeroy and Sharissa went to the living room and sat down. Michelle ran downstairs and saw food all over the wall. 'Guys! Why did you do that?!?!?!' She looked angry at them. 'Michelle, I swear we didn't do that. It was flying around while Mason and I were cooking.' Michelle looked at Leeroy. 'What? Food isn't supposed to fly...' she said.

An hour later, Mason jumped into the swimming pool in the backyard. 'So, you're alone now Mason. You can't go anywhere.' Mason turned around and saw Black Mask standing behind a tree. 'GUYS!!!!!!! COME OUTSIDE, PLEASE!!!' He yelled. Todd laughed and said: 'They're not home. You're all mine now!'

'I feel that there is something wrong.' Sharissa said. They walked inside the house, nothing was stolen, nothing was broken, but she still felt that there was something missing. 'Hey, where is Mason?!?' Isabella asked. Kenny, Felix, Erik and Roger looked around the pool. Felix saw blood laying around Mason's towel. 'Guys? Look at this.' Kenny, Roger and Erik walked over to Felix and kneeled down. 'Omg, we need to tell this to the rest of the group.' The four of them walked back inside to tell them.

'I'm going to torture you until you fall to the ground. DEAD.' Todd said. 'Todd please! Don't do this...' Mason said, while in shock. 'I have all the right to do that to you!' he answerd very angry. 'Please explain to me why, why me??' Mason asked. Todd sat down and took the news paper from 30 years ago. *JUNE 30TH 1985: TODAY RON VON DER HAUS GOT ARRESTED. HE NAMED HIMSELF "BLACK MASK". WE GOT A TIP FROM TOBIAS HIKEMEN THAT RON VON DER HAUS WAS IN THIS SCHOOL.* Todd read to Mason. Mason looked at him with big eyes, that was his dad that gave Ron von der Haus away to the police. 'So that means I get to do anything I want to you.' He said with an evil smile.

Michelle and Sam were all cuddled up on the couch, watching tv. Felix and Roger were looking for signs of Mason, but found nothing yet. 'So the only sign we have of Mason, is his blood? But what if he is dead?!' Fay said emotionally. 'Don't talk like that Fay! Don't you dare to say he is dead.' Marcel said. Fay started to cry. 'Hey, hey, don't cry.' Marcel said while he hugged her. Murphy started to sniff on a pillow of the couch. 'What is it boy?' Roy said. 'Guys! I think Murphy found something!' Roy yelled. They walked over to him.

Mason sat quietly in a corner. 'No one is going to find you.' Todd said. 'They're looking for me, I know they are.' He answered. Todd laughed evilly. 'Ofcourse, dream on.' He said.

Roy took the pillow and looked at it very carefully. "Guys?" He said. "I think this is blood..." Isabella took the pillow from Roy and looked at it for a few minutes. After a while she said: "If you want I can examine it, maybe a fingerprint or a hair." She walked to the basement where all their work is done. Fay and Marcel sat down at the dining table. Marcel asked: "Fay? I ehm... I know that you like Mason, and I know we will find him." She looked at Marcel and gave him a little smile and nodded.

To be continued...