Chapter 12 ~ The promise..

Everyone woke up and got dressed. They walked downstairs and saw that someone was sitting on their couch. "Hello? Who are you?" Roy asked. The person turned around, it was Todd. "Hello everyone! Welcome to the death match!" Todd said. The group looked at each other. "What are you talking about? Leave my house!" Michelle yelled. "Awh Michelle, you don't treat a guest like that!" He yelled back. "You're not a guest." Isabella said. He looked at her, looked at Michelle and then walked towards Mason. Kenny and Roy stepped in front of Mason. "Not gonna happen." Roy said. "Get out of my fucking way!" Todd yelled. He hit Kenny in the face and kicked Roy against his knee. "What is your problem?!" Mason yelled in his face. Todd looked deep into Mason's eyes. Mason hit Todd in his face and kept hitting him. "You're a goddamn asshole!" Mason yelled. "Leave us alone!" He continued. Todd ran out the door. "What did he mean with 'death match'?" Erik asked. "I don't know. And I don't want to know." Sam said.

He kept running until he was in front of his fathers house. "Dad? I fucked up." He said, falling onto his knees. "I don't know what to do now.." He stood up and walked inside the empty house. He walked around the house, looking at everything that was left of the house. "Please help me dad. Please help me kill Mason." He said. A black cat ran inside the empty house. "Hello little guy." Todd said.

Sam and Michelle were cuddled up on the couch, watching a movie. "Does this movie remind you of anything?" Sam asked. Michelle looked at him and smiled. "Of us." She answered. Sam smiled and kissed her. "I love you." Michelle said. "I love you too. I'm never letting you go." Sam said. Michelle started to laugh a little. "You're so cute!" She said. Sam smiled. On the other end of the couch there were Isabella and Oscar. They were playing with Murphy. "Murphy! Come here boy." Oscar said. Lucy and Dylon were making out in the kitchen. "Can you guys do that somewhere else? Some people are single you know." Felix said jokingly. "Ha ha." Lucy said. They continued making out.

He walked out of the house looking so happy that it's scary. "I know just what to do." Todd said. He walked towards the woods and simply disappeared. He will keep his promise.

"Hey Marcel can I talk to you?" Eliz asked. "Sure. What's wrong?" Marcel answered. Eliz sat down at the bench in the yard, tapping the place next to her with her hand. Marcel sat down next to her. "I don't think we should continue this relationship." Marcel looked at her. "I understand." He said. "You're a great guy, but I don't think for me." She continued. "That's okay. We're still friends right?" He asked. "Yeah, friends for life." She said while smiling a little. They walked back inside. Eliz and Marcel gave each other a hug and walked seperate ways. "What happened?" Patrick asked. "She broke up with me. We're staying friends for life." Marcel said. "I'm sorry bro." Patrick said. "Nah that's okay." Marcel answered.

Mason, Roy and Kenny went upstairs. "Thank you Mason." Roy said. "You stood up for us and for yourself." Kenny said. Mason looked at them. "I did! OH MY GOSH I DID!" He yelled. He was so proud of himself. "Thanks again buddy." Roy said. They all went downstairs again. "Hey Mason!" Michelle yelled. "Yeah?" Mason answered. "You did great, I'm proud of you." She said. Mason smiled. "Thank you Mich!" Mason sat down in the big red chair. ~RRRRRIIIIINGG~  The Phone rang. "Who could that be?" Roger asked. "I don't know." Sharissa said as she walked towards the house Phone. "Hello, Sharissa speaking." She said while she answered the Phone. -Hello Sharissa, is Felix home?- Sharissa looked around. "Felix! It's for you!" Felix ran to Sharissa and took the Phone. "Hello?" He said. -Hello Felix.-  "Hey dad." Said Felix. -Hey. Listen: You have to come home.- Felix looked around. "Why?" He asked. -Just come home.- "Dad, no. I live here now, I can't just leave." Everyone looked up, wondering what his dad wants. "I'm not coming home dad, Bye." And with that he hung up. "What did he say?" Fay asked. "He wanted me to come home, he didn't even give me a reason." He answered. He sat down.

A gun was fired. Mason fell to the ground. "MASON!!!" The whole group yelled. "I.... I've been shot?" Mason asked. He looked down and saw blood flowing out of his chest. "Mason look at me! You're going to be fine!" Michelle yelled. Tears fall down her face. "Mich... Michelle, don't... cry..." Mason said. He blacked out. "CALL 911 NOW!" Sam yelled. 5 minutes pass and the ambulance pulled up in the driveway. "HURRY UP PLEASE!" Michelle screamed. Mason was carried into the ambulace. "Can I please ride along?" Michelle asked. "Yes that's okay. Jump in."

She sat there, waiting for an update. Sam and  Kenny walked towards  her. They sat down next to her. "My bestfriend just got shot..." She said. Kenny stood up and walked to a doctor. "I know... He's going to be fine! You said it yourself babe." Sam said, trying to make it a little less horrible. Michelle hugged Sam. "I can't live without my bestfriend..." She said.

"Is there someting that you can tell us?" Kenny asked to one of the doctors. "The only thing I know is that he is in surgery right now. I'll keep you updated." Kenny gave a little smile and walked away. He sat back down next to Sam and Michelle. "He only knew that Mason is in surgery right now." He said. Michelle nodded lightly.

He shot Mason, he did it. He is so proud of himself and he hopes, that his dad will be too. "I did it dad. I killed Mason." Todd said looking up to the sky. "We won this war!" He yelled while laughing. "WE WON!"