Chapter 3 ~ Sleepover at school.

Today was the last weekend before school starts again. So Patrick and Marcel planned to have a sleepover at school, just for fun. Everyone liked the idea except for Oscar. Oscar has the feeling that their school is haunted or something. Nobody believed him, but that is going to change.

'Guys! Grab your stuff, we're leaving!' Marcel yelled. 'We're coming, hold on!!' Leeroy screamed. Everyone walked downstairs and got in their cars. They drove to school. When they all got there it started to rain. 'Guys, I get a weird feeling in my stomach.' Oscar said. 'Oscar, stop. You just want attention.' Kenny said. 'No I don't! Kenny stop!' He yelled.

They all walked inside when all of a sudden Marcel dissapeared. 'Marcel?' Eliz asked. No answer. The group walked into the big hallway when some of the locker doors opend by themselves. The locker doors in the hallway started to chatter. 'Holy shit!' Isabella screamed. Everyone got a little scared. 'Oscar, I'm sorry that I didn't believe you.' Kenny said. 'T..That's okay Kenny.' Oscar whisperd. 'Hello children.' they heard from behind them. They all turned around and saw Winsor the janitor from Russia. 'Ohh, hello Winsor, what are you still doing here?' Michelle asked. 'Last bits of cleaning.' He answerd as he walked away. The group kept walking when Marcel came laughing out of the closet. 'The lockers that started to chatter, that was me. Hahahaha.' He said while laughing.

The group walked to class room number 6. 'K guys, drop your stuff. We are going to investigate this school.' Sam said. So as he said, everyone dropped their stuff and walked through the school, starting in class room number 1. The phone in that room began to ring. 'Marcel stop, it's not funny anymore.' Fay said. 'I'm not doing anything.' He said. Patrick answerd the phone. 'Hello?' He said. ~Hello Patrick. How is your school investigation going? 'Who is this, and how do you know about the investigation?' He asked. ~Don't ask questions, I'm going to hang up and you look at the phone number. And with that, the caller hangs up. As the caller said, Patrick looks at the phone number. The number is (636) 1333 666. 'Guys, look at that phone number.' Patrick said.

5 minutes later they heard a scream coming from the girls bathroom. The group runs to the bathroom to look at what happened. No one was there, but what they did see were bloody handprints on the wall. 'AHHH!' Sharissa screamed. 'Calm down Sharissa, maybe there is someone pranking us.' Erik said. Oscar looked around and said:' Guys, I don't think this is a prank.' Everyone looked at Oscar. What was he talking about? Did he see a dead person? No, he saw....

Black Mask.

'Was that... Black Mask?' Felix asked. Oscar nodded. 'Yep.' The group got out of the bathroom and walked through the canteen. A few minutes later Michelle yells:' Guys? There is something written on the wall. I think it is with blood.' Kenny, Sam and Roy walked towards her and looked at the wall. What was written on the wall? You're all gonna die if you stay here. LEAVE!! 'OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEE!!!!!!' Roger screams. 'SHUT UP ROGER, WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE!' They walked to the food vending machine to get something to eat, when some of the ceiling plates fell down. 'Holy fucking shit!' Mason yelled. When they got enough food, they walked back to the class room where they would sleep. When they walked to that room, they had to pass class room 666. Eliz and Marcel looked inside and saw a figure standing. They ran back to the group as fast as they could.

When they all laid down, Sam said:' I hate it here.' 'Me too.' Said Felix. They went to sleep around 2 AM. Kenny woke up around 4 AM, everyone was still asleep. He saw someone standing right in front of him. 'Who is that?' He whisperd. For a minute he thought it was Marcel with one of his stupid pranks, but when he looked closer he saw a black mask on that persons face. Kenny looked at him with big eyes. 'What do you want?' He asked. Before he could stand up, he got pulled out of his sleepingbag. 'HELPPP!!!' He screamed. Michelle and Oscar woke up and tried to reach his hands. Thank god that they reached his hands. Michelle and Oscar pulled him out of the bad mans hands. 'Go the fuck away!' Oscar yelled. Kenny couldn't believe that the rest of the group was still asleep.

The day after Kenny told what happend. They were terrified. As they all changed clothes, they saw a text standing on the board. *I will hunt you down.* Was written all over the board.

They will find out the secret of this school...