Chapter 13 ~ Michelle is angry!

Isabella and Dylon were talking about what happened earlier that day. "I can't believe Mason got shot!" Isabella yelled. She put her hands in front of her face. "I don't know what to say.... I don't know Mason that well, but I don't want him to die! He is such a great guy." Dylon said.  Then he stood up and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink.

Michelle walked around, waiting for a doctor. Kenny and Sam walked over to her. "Michelle? Are you okay?" Sam asked. Michelle looked at him. "I will literally kill the person who shot him." She said seriously. Kenny looked a little shocked, Michelle has never been so agressive. "I think I know who shot him.." Sam said. Michelle looked directly at him. "Who?" She asked. Sam looked at Kenny and then back at her. "Black Mask." He said. "I fucking knew it! I will kill him, I WILL KILL HIM!" She yelled.

One of the doctors ran over to them. "He is having a heart attack!" He said. Michelle, Kenny and Sam ran into the room where Mason was. "Mason look at me!" Kenny said. Mason tried to look at him, but his eyes closed before his eyes met Kenny's. The doctors started to do CPR. "I have a pulse!" One of the doctors screamed. Michelle was so mad at Todd. She will get her revenge.

Felix, Roger and Roy were cleaning up all the blood on the floor. "I can't believe that happened... I don't want to believe." Roy said. Eliz, Hope and Erik were talking about it aswell, just like the rest of the group. No one wanted to believe that Mason got shot. "Guys! Mason just had a heart attack!" Marcel yelled. "Michelle just texted me. She said that Todd was the one who shot Mason!" Felix looked at him. "What else did she say?" He asked. "She sai.... Oh she's calling me." Marcel said. "Michelle, how's Mason doing?" He asked. -He's doing fine.. I will literally kill Todd. I'll kill him with my bare hands.-  Marcel looked terryfied. "Marcel? What did she say?" Roger asked. "S...She said that she is going to kill Todd with her bare hands." Roger looked at Isabella. "Michelle isn't that agressive." Isabella said. "Well she is meaning it!" Marcel said. -That's right.-  Michelle said. She hung up.

Michelle ran towards Sam and hugged him. "I'm so angry.." She said. "I know babe. I know." Sam kissed Michelle. One of the doctors came up to them. "Mason's friends?" He asked. "Yeah.." Sam answered. "Mason is doing fine, but we want to keep him here for atleast one more day." He said. Michelle nodded and said:"I'm glad he's okay.. Can we see him?" The doctor pointed to the room Mason is in. "Go ahead." He said. Michelle, Kenny  and Sam walked into the room and saw that Mason was sleeping. Sam looked at Michelle and said:"I think we should let him sleep. Lets go." They walked out of the room and walked outside of the hospital.

"Isabella!!" Roy yelled. Isabella ran towards where he was. "What?" She asked. "Look at this... Does that look normal to you?" He asked. Isabella took a look at the picture Roy showed her. "Wait a minute..." She said. Isabella walked towards her computer to scan the picture. "What do you think it means?" Roy asked. "I don't know.... But it sure doesn't look good." Isabella said. The scan was done. Isabella scrolled through the info that came up. "Oh my gosh..." She said. "It looks like Todd and Mason are cousins... Sort of. Mason's dad and Todd's dad are half brothers." Roy looked shocked, like really shocked. "So that means..... But why.... Why would he want to kill his cousin?"

Michelle, Kenny and Sam drove to their house. When they got there they walked inside. Isabella and Roy ran upto them and showed them the info they found. Even Sam and Michelle were shocked. "When did you find this?" Sam asked. "Like 10 minutes ago." Roy answered. The 4 of them sat down on the couch. Kenny walked into the kitchen and sat on the floor, crying.  Everybody walked towards them. "How is Mason doing?" Marcel asked. "He's doing good, he's sleeping now. They want to keep him for atleast one more day in the hospital." Michelle said. Hope sat down next to Roger. "Why would anyone want to hurt him? He's like the sweetest guy I've ever met." She said. Roger looked at Hope and gave her a hug. "I don't understand either." He said. Erik walked over to Kenny and sat down next to him. "Hey buddy.." He said to Kenny. "Hey..." Kenny said back. "I know your mad and sad.." Erik said and tapped Kenny on his back to comfort him a little. "But lets go to the living room where the rest of the family is." Kenny looked at Erik, he said family. He finally said it. Kenny smiled and hugged Erik. "Family huh? Haha." Kenny said while standing up. Erik smiled. They walked to the rest of the group.

What is happening? How did I get here?  Mason thought. "Mason, you are allowed to go home." The doctor said to him. "I...I don't know where that is..." He said. Mason forgot where he lives, he also forgot what happened. "I'll call someone to pick you up." The doctor walked out of the room and asked for a Phone number. He dialed the number and called it. -Hello this is Oscar.-  "Hello Oscar, this is doctor Marshall calling for Mason. He needs to be picked up." The doctor said.  -I'm on my way.- Oscar said. He hung up.

Oscar picked up his coat and walked to the front door. "I'm going to pick up Mason. Be back in about 30 minutes." He walked out the door and drove to the hospital. Michelle and Isabella looked at each other. "I thought you said they wanted to keep him there for one more day." Isabella said. "That's what they told us." Michelle said back. Sam walked towards the computer. "Guys... We have an e-mail." Sam opened the e-mail and read it out loud. "Dear everyone, Doesn't feel right without with Mason, does it? I finally killed him. You will never find me. Kisses, Todd. Or should I say: Black Mask! haha." Everyone looked at each other. "He thinks he killed Mason." Eliz said. "What a fool!" Michelle yelled.

"Hey Mason, how are you feeling?" Oscar asked. Mason looked confused. "Who...Who are you?" He asked. Oscar sat down next to him. "It's me, Oscar. One of your best friends!" Mason started thinking. He finally rememberd everything that happened. "Oscar! Oh thank you!" Mason said. They walked outside and got into the car. They drove to the house. They were finally home after like 45 minutes. Marcel and Patrick were already waiting outside. "Hey Mason!" Marcel said. Oscar, Mason, Patrick and Marcel walked inside. Everyone was sitting in the living room smiling. "Hey guys!" Mason said to them. They all walked towards him and hugged him. "I'm glad you're okay!" Michelle said. She started to cry a little. "I'm glad you were the one that got me to the hospital.." Mason said to Michelle.

Todd walked to their house and knocked on the door with a big smile on his face. "I wonder who that is." Roy said while opening the door. "Todd!" Sam yelled. "Hello everyone, how does it feel to be witho...." He stopped when he saw Mason sitting on the couch. "How are you alive!! I shot you!" Todd yelled while running towards him. Michelle hit him in the face when he came closer. "I don't think so asshole!" Everyone looked shocked that Michelle hit someone in the face. Well not that shocked because Todd deserved it. "What the hell! How dare you hit me?" Todd screamed while trying to grab Michelle by the throat. She was faster and hit him again in the face. "Ouch you fucking bitch!" He screamed. Sam and Leeroy grabbed him by the arms. "Get off of me!" He yelled. "You don't mess with this family." Michelle said looking angry as hell. Todd looked scared, really scared. "You're not even a family." He said. Michelle started to laugh a little. "Yes we are. I think that you could call a friendship this strong a family. Something you would never know about." Michelle said while walking towards him. "I'm not done with you."

Black MaskOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara