Chapter 10 ~ Mason...

Patrick and Marcel sat down on the couch. Marcel took his Phone out of his jacket and went to Mason's Twitter page. "Nothing.." He said. Patrick stood up and slammed his fist against the wall. "Jeez! Can you not do that Pat?" Marcel asked. "Sorry... I'm just so angry about this whole situation... I feel like I can't control my anger anymore.." Patrick said quietly. He walked into the kitchen and sat down at the dining table. Hope walked into the living room and sat down in the big red chair. Marcel looked at her and asked: "How are you doing? Do you like it here?" Hope smiled a little. "Yeah you guys are so nice." Marcel smiled. "I'm glad you like it here." He looked back at his Phone. "Ehm... What happened to Mason? If I may ask." Hope asked. Marcel looked at her and said: "Black Mask has him." He stood up and walked upstairs. Hope stared at the table and leaned back.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?" Mason yelled. Black Mask, or as Mason knows him, Todd, walked around him. "You did nothing. Your father did." He stopt walking and looked at Mason, just looking. "What does that have to do with me?! I didn't call the cops to lock your dad up, I wasn't even born yet!" Mason said angry. Todd raised an eyebrow, sat down on the chair and laughed. "You're so stupid. Your family and my family are in a war, a war that has been going on for ages. Your great grand father locked up my great grand father. Your granddad locked up my granddad. And your father, that son of a bitch, locked up my dad. Now it's time for revenge." He stood up and walked out of the room. Mason stared at the wall, knowing that this might be his last day to breath.

Michelle sits on the edge of her bed. Murphy walked into her room and jumped onto her bed. "Hey there little guy." She said while petting him. Murphy jumped on her lap and started to play with her hair. "Murphy! Not my hair!" Michelle yelled while laughing. Sam walked into her room and sat down next to her. "Michelle, we need to talk.." He said. That doesn't sound right, why do we need to talk? About what? Michelle thought. "About what?" She asked. Sam looked at her. "I.... I'm worried about Mason..." He looked down at his hands. "What if we're too late, what if he's dead?" Michelle saw that Sam was holding back his tears. "Come here." She said while giving him a big bear hug. "It's okay. Mason will be fine, he's a big guy." Michelle tried to comfort Sam a little.

The door opened a little bit. "Hello?" Mason asked. No answer. He decided to walk through the door and run. When he walked out the door he saw doctor Evan Jucabba. "Shit!" Mason said. "SHHHH!" The docter said. "I opened the door for you. I used a mannequin arm with some fake blood to make Black Mask believe that that is your arm... Now you're on your own, run." He continued. Mason thanked the doctor and hoped to see him again, alive. He ran as fast as he could up the stairs and into a dark spooky hallway. It started to rain outside. "Where the chocolate fudge am I." He said to himself. He walked up to the first door and tried to open it, it's locked. He walked out of the spooky hallway and into another one. "This is like a damn maze..." He said.

"You know what? We are going to look for him." Michelle said to Sam. "Just the two of us." Sam looked at her, smiled and said: "Okay, let's go!" The two of them stood up and walked downstairs. "Don't tell them where we're going okay?" Michelle said to Sam. He nodded. When they came downstairs, there was nobody. "Where are they?" Sam asked. Michelle looked out of the window and saw everyone standing outside. "They're outside. We have to go now before they come inside." They ran outside and hopped in the car. "But where could he be?" Michelle asked. Sam took out his Phone and said: "He is in the school? What?" He didn't sound convinced. "He is in the school?" Michelle asked. Sam nodded. "Yeah..."

He walked down the hall, trying to open a door. "Why is every door in this building locked?" He asked himself. He walked further. BOOM KCHSSSS TFF. "What the fuck was that?" Mason ran as fast as he could, not knowing where he went. He was sweating and out of breath. "I... Can't... Do... It..." He fell down, laying on the floor, passed out.

"Michelle, drive faster!" Sam yelled. Michelle drove as fast as she could. "We're almost there Sam." After 4 minutes they arrived at their school. She parked he car behind the bike shed. They jumped out of the car and ran into the school. "Where the fuck do we look first, the school is huge!" Sam said to Michelle. "Calm down Sam, come here. Give me a kiss, we have to split up. You go ustairs and I'll look here." Sam kissed Michelle passionatly. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." Said Michelle. Sam ran upstairs, looked around and then stopped walking. "What..." He stood in front of classroom 666. He walked inside that room and saw a giant wormhole. "What the..." Michelle walked into the cafeteria, nothing. She walked into the hallway and saw some old lockers. "Oh my, what is that smell?" Michelle walked  up to one of the lockers and opened it. "Holy fucking shit!" There was rotten meat in it. Michelle ran away, into another hallway. "Mason!!" She kneeled down next to him, seeing that he had passed out. Sam ran into that hallway and kneeled down aswell. "Help me get him up." Said Sam. Michelle put one arm around her and Sam put the other arm around him. They walked towards the car, put Mason in the back and drove of.

Erik and Eliz  walked inside and into the living room. "Sam? Michelle?" No answer. "Where are they?" Asked Erik. "I don't know.." Eliz said. The door opened. "IS THAT MASON?" Eliz asked. Michelle and Sam walked up the stairs to bring him to his room and let him rest. When they walked back downstairs they sat down on the couch. Erik ran outside to tell everyone else that Mason is back. "For real? Where was he?" Kenny asked. "I don't know, let's ask Michelle and Sam." They all walked inside and sat down. "So, where was he?" Roy asked. "He was in the school. We believe he kept Mason in the basement." Sam said. Michelle hugged Sam and said: "I'm so glad he's back..." Sam gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I know." He said.

"What do you want from me?" He yelled. "What did I do?" Mason started to cry. Oscar walked into Mason's room and sat on the end of his bed. Mason woke up covered in sweat. "It's okay, calm down." Oscar said to Mason. "Am I home?" He asked. Oscar smiled. "Yeah, you're home buddy." Oscar walked out of the room. "Was that a dream?" Mason asked himself. He stood up and walked downstairs where everyone else was. "Mason!" They all stood up and walked up to him, they gave him a giant bear hug. "Hey guys!" He said. "I missed you.." He started to cry again.

It's 9 PM and they still had no dinner. "I'm hungry." Felix said. Sharissa, Lucy, Roger and Leeroy walked into the kitchen and cooked dinner. After 20 minutes they were done. "Dinner is ready!!" Roger yelled. Everyone walked into the dining room and ate. "This is delicious!" Said Dylon. Lucy smiled. Everyone was done eating. They went outside and sat around the bonfire. Leeroy and Oscar started to play the guitar and sing a song. This was the night they've been waiting for, Mason was back.