mark & hyuck | imagine

a/n: uhm so basically you are in a poly relationship with hyuck and mark. one has you at night and the other has you during the day because you're all scared what nct/parents/fans/whoever thinks about your relationship but everyone does know you and Mark are dating. then some other stuff happens

2021 words

——————————

"morning" donghyuck says half asleep. he places a small kiss on the top of your forehead as he pulls you closer towards him.

"morning hyuck" you break into a smile seeing his pretty tanned face still half asleep. the two of you cuddled for awhile having a conversation. well not really a conversation, it was just him mumbling nonsense.

the door opens and then shuts. the sound of the lock clicks and a small grunt could be heard. the two of you already knew who it was.

"my turn" you turn around to see Mark standing and hovering over from the side of the bed. a small sigh could be heard from Donghyuck.

Donghyuck hated being the night boyfriend. as much as he loved being with you, he really couldn't do anything with you since he knows you're always pretty tired.

hyuck pulls you closer to him as Mark gets inside crashes his lips against yours. Donghyuck pulled your face away from Mark's to give you a kiss as well. now you were stuck in the middle with two guys who want to fight for dominance.

"you should get out, Taeyong will be waking up in ten minutes" Mark says peeking at Donghyuck from behind your face. Donghyuck just groaned.

"whatever" he rips the blanket off of himself and gets out of the bed. he places a quick kiss on the side of your head before making his way towards the door. once hyuck was out of the room, Mark immediately placed another kiss on your lips.

"morning to you too" you giggled as you sat up on the bed. Mark plays with the end of your hair as you were scrolling through social media. you read some articles about Mark, NCT, and Donghyuck. you let out a heavy sigh and Mark took notice of it.

"is something up?" he asked, you turned to face him.

"can't we just tell everyone?" you questioned, he raises a brow.

"about our relationship?" he positions himself so now he was sitting on the bed as well.

"I mean come on Mark, look how upset Donghyuck gets" you let out a little whine.

"I know and I would love to but you know-"

"how the media and everyone else will take it yeah" you rolled your eyes and put your back to his face.

"I'm just trying to do what's best for us" Mark sighs.

Mark was basically leader of the relationship. he makes the calls, he decides if we should do that or do this in public. he knows that it's not fair and he knows that both of you are upset. he just wasn't sure how to exactly fix it.

————————

"it's so nice to have a day off!" Chenle squealed as he looks at the amusement park with awe.

"alright remember! you have to be in a group of three!" Kun shouts as the 22 members scramble around to find their partners. Mark took your hand as Donghyuck stuffs a water bottle inside your backpack that you were carrying.

"come on, let's go get tickets" Doyoung waved his hand indicating for us to start walking towards the front gate. Doyoung, Kun, and Taeyong leave the rest of you scrambled out by the front to go get tickets.