𝟒𝟔. 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒

"𝐉𝐉" 𝐈 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 as I shoved Barry off of him, only to get grabbed by Rafe.

Kie tried to help JJ but was pushed to the side, knocking herself against the boat as she fell. "Kie!" I could hear him yell as Rafe carried me off to the side.

"Get off of me," I seethed as I tried to push him off of me. "You're the last person I want to see right now,"

Rafe let me go as his eyes went dark. "You're not the one I want, right now," He growled, "Where's John B?"

"I don't know," I grunted as I stared at him, my temper shorting by the second.

Grabbing my shoulders tightly, he asked more forcefully, "Where's John B?"

"I don't know!" I yelled as I slapped him clear on the cheek. He gasped slightly as his head was thrown to the side, then touched his stinging cheek with his fingers.

"I really wish you didn't do that," He snarled as Barry mocked JJ, who was still on the ground and hurt.

"I know what you did, Rafe," I whispered and he took a step closer, his breaths heavy.

"What?" He asked, "What did I do?"

"You murdered Peterkin," I fumed as I took a step back, deep down scared of what he could do. From behind Rafe, I could see Barry eyeing us with amusement. "So go ahead, do your worst," I spat as he grabbed my throat, my hand retracting to try and pull him away.

"Don't you ever say those fucking words again," He demanded as my eyes watered.

"Rafe," I begged, his hand still tight around my neck.

"Understand?" He continued, completely furious.

I gasped for air as he stared at me, clearly not in the right mind. "Rafe... please"

"Where's John B?" He continued and I felt as if the world had slipped out from under my feet.

"I. Don't. Know!" I cried as I stumbled backwards, his arm wrapping around my waist to stop me from falling. "Please stop," I pleaded as his face finally softened for a split second.

As if he was about to let me go, Pope smashed a crowbar at his legs, sending him down to the ground. "Don't touch her!" He yelled as he hit him again.

I quickly rushed away to get Kie, who was still on the ground. I could hear the four boys all fighting as I shook Kie. "C'mon, wake up," I muttered as their grunts and swings grew louder as they made contact with one another.

Suddenly, Barry fell to the ground as the gun slide from his hand. "Y/n! Kick it!" I quickly grabbed it and threw it under the boat as Kie woke up with a short gasp.

"You're okay, you're good," I told her as she sat up. And that's when I saw Pope and Rafe, and the fact that Pope was beating the shit out of Rafe. "Pope!" I yelled as I stood up, nearly missing Barry and JJ.

"Pope!" Kie yelled as she joined me, not sure what to do in this situation either.

"Get off of him!" I yelled as JJ raced towards us.

The next thing that I knew, Pope had found some type of hose and had it pulled against Rafe's neck. "Snap out of it, man!" JJ yelled as Pope began to strangle him.

JJ raced around to the backside of Pope while I tried to pull the house out of his hands from the front, all three of us yelling for him to stop. Instantly, he dropped the hose as Rafe fell to the ground, blood splattered across his face.

I fell down next to him on my knees, my hands holding Rafe's cheeks as if nothing had just happened. Pope began hyperventilating as Rafe coughed loudly on the ground.