𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 *𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓*

Hey babes, long time no see <3

As July 30th is approaching fast, i've taken into consideration that you all want a sequel (if i'm not mistaken) and i am here to give it to you.

If you may not know, I tend to use songs as titles for all of my books, and I was wondering if you could help me with the sequel. If you song title suggestion is chosen I will give you credit in the introduction (basically a shoutout) if that's okay with you.

You can comment or DM me on any platform I have (mainly instagram or wattpad, but if u wanna use tiktok you can go for it) which is @/sydneyleggatt on IG and @/sydneyleggattt on tiktok (I'm so creative right??)

Requirements:

1. The song title/ book title should have something to do with Rafe & Y/ns relationship of vibe. It could be fast, slow, romantic, whatever, it just has to represent them (ifykwim?) & pls put the artist of the song <3

2. The song can have swears in it, idc about that.

3. HAS TO BE A SONG.

4. You have to do the Macarena screaming the song (optional, but highly requested)

And that's it <3

I do have two songs that are in the running at the moment, and you can agree or disagree with them, if you'd like.

1. Wonderland by Taylor Swift (I like the whole vibe of it)

2. Favorite Crime by Olivia Rodrigo (also like the whole crime thing)

3. Other suggestions you may have :)

I'll be picking by the 25th so vote fast!!!

From what I know, that should be the end of the update. If you'd like to take about the ropes from the trailer, pls do so in the comments because I love reading them all over tiktok.

Thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments (almost at 200k which is crazy) I really appreciate how you're supporting my writing.

Okay, i'm done rambling about the book. Think of options plsssssss!!

Forehead kisses <3

Syd :)