CHAPTER 6 : MY ANGEL ?

"Are you sure? I'm heavy though." She said, cracking a joke. He somehow looks really offended with the joke she made, almost as if, she was doubting his strength and it was something that he could not stand.

"You talk too much, my hands are falling." He simply replied before turning around to leave, making her frowned.

"You really butt-hurt over what I just said? You know what? If this is how you reacted, then you Angel will never survive in this cruel world - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Her screams was shrill and piercing, completely taken aback and surprised when The Angel swiftly put his left hand around her, gripped tightly onto her waist before slamming his wings down. She felt her feet instantly off the ground before spontaneously clutched onto him for her dear life.

Totally the opposite of her, his face was much calmer when he was flying compare to when he was on the ground. Her gazes soften and the shivering on her body faded as well. Once she found herself relaxing in his gentle embrace, she turned her sight to his big wings, flapping in a leisure pace behind his back.

It was much colder up here and the scenery was much better as well. If only she knew how comforting flying in the sky was, she wouldn't hesitate even for a second to follow him.

"Where are we going?" She asked after her body started to ache all over.

"We've arrived." He replied, slowly landed on the place he wanted her to see. As she felt her feet is back on the ground, she quickly separated herself from him before palming both side of her ribs.

"That's one hell of a ride." She commented as she groaned softly at the pain lingering around her waist. He does look like he gently embraces her but he definitely not used to it. She could feel it by the way he was hesitating to put his hand around her and his struggles to control his own strength.

"Refrain yourself from cursing." He reminded.

"I thought you don't like to be touched?"

"There will be no next time." He answered indifferently.

"I thought you don't like to talk?"

"Only this time."

"What makes you okay with all of these, this time?" For the first time in his entire life, he actually sighed out of frustration with how much she talks. She really drained his entire energy.

"Will you die if you stop talking and enjoy the scenery?" He asked, eyebrows lowered and pulled closed together. His eyelids were squinted and lips tighten inwards. He was so done with her and it was not even three hours since they started talking.

She clamped her lips before widening her sight to her surrounding, following his suggestions very well. She doesn't need extra seconds before exclaiming how beautiful it was up here.

"Wow!" She blurted out, eyes wide open, trying to take in as much as she could- remembering all of the beautiful details.

The mountains were vampire-white and she could see a wave of white snow went rumbling down the sides. They were sky-stabbing at the top while the bottoms were very wide and it were so deep down there that she couldn't see their end. Not to mention, they were shrouded in ghost grey mist.

"It's already snowing? It's only early November."

"It's always snowing here. Only at this place." He said, watching as she played with the snow below her feet.

She looked back to him and he could see the curiosity in her eyes screaming to be let out. Taking a seat in one of the rocks, he sat there quietly with his eyes closed.