CHAPTER 11 : CHEAT DEATH OR DIE

Rage pounded in him like a drumbeat yet he had to keep his posture in check. Losing his patience in the eyes of public will definitely attracts a lot of unnecessary attention towards him. As soon as the doctor relayed the 'good' news to him, he had completely lost his smile and sense to understand.

He'd been trying his best to not turn his sight onto her in order to hold back his anger. Only when they finally reached home, did he yelled out of frustration and irritation. "FUCK !" Iera flinched in surprise, slightly backed away from him as he lashed out his anger in everything he sees.

"You're pregnant ?"

"For God's sake Iera, YOU'RE PREGNANT ?" He asked, tone increasing by seconds. His fingers have already gripped tightly, curled into a fist before he punched the wall right beside her face, making her cowered in reaction. She was breathing heavily, both in fear and lack of energy.

"So the result of you sneaking around with that boy is this ?" Iera was baffled, scoffing in disbelieved. She straightened her back, and stood firmly as she faced Hyun Jin with no sense of fear any longer.

"I didn't know you are such a coward." She retorted, eyes rises to his.

"What did you just say ?"

"Is it that hard to take responsibility ? Whose fault is it that I am pregnant ? Who fucking raped me all this time in the name of love ?"

"I wore a condom, Iera. I make sure we have a safe sex."

"That's what you thought." She spat, anger stirred within her.

"Don't you fucking dare to cover him, Iera. Tell me who is that bastard, now !" He was already yelling at this point, still in denial at the fact that he could have impregnate her. He was so blinded by jealousy that he could not think rationally anymore.

"FUCKING TELL ME !" His rage got the best of him as he grabbed the tray filled with glasses and aggressively smashed it down to the floor. The shattering sound of the glasses obviously woke everyone in the house.

"What happened ? Son ?" Mother was the first one to run out of her room, followed by father as they quickly ran to Hyun Jin's side, both in concern and worry. Taking his bleeding hand into hers, she wrapped it with a piece of white towel tightly in an effort to stop the bleeding.

"What the hell did you do to him, you bitch ?" Father questioned, tipsily brought his drunken body towards me.

"Why don't you asked what did HE do to me ?"

"What could he have done to you ?"

"You think he is some saint, ain't you ? You guys are such a whole circus." She retorted, not even surprise at how they backed him up. She expected that much to be honest.

"She's pregnant, mom. Pregnant with a child of a boy we know nothing about ."

Hyun Jin is a coward, undoubtedly; she thought.

"What ?" Hye In gasped in surprised with a hand palming her lips.

"You really are a whore, aren't you ? Get her through abortion process and get rid of the baby, oppa. What an embarrassment !" 

"You-" Iera was about to go into her bitch mode and scratched Hye In's face or at least, cutting her tongue so she can never utter such a disgusting suggestion anymore, however unfortunately for her, Mother was much faster.

Her hairs were pulled really hard by the woman she called mom before she was slapped repeatedly until she collapsed on the floor. Every slapped sent a loud shrieking sound to her ears and she felt both side of her face go numb.