CHAPTER 15 : A PAST IS NOT MERELY A PAST

It is a familiar scent to her.

She's been living in hell for 10 years, trapped in a place where she constantly had to bear the sounds of the burning humans, screaming and yelling, begging to be saved- to receive mercy. She was too used with the smell of their burnt flesh and skin that she almost forgets how a living human smells like.

As her feet begin to step forward, approaching the only house she has her eyes on since she landed, she can feels the anticipation and desire for vengeance. Her lips forming a smirk, turning to a big, wide, bright smile as she finally feels the throbbing excitement from the bottom of her heart. This is the very moment she has been waiting for, to comeback here and to prove how wrong her family was. 

Lucas, "I can sense the humans inside. Oooh this is so thrilling."

"Ladies and gentleman, let the shows begin !" Xiao Zhan announces and all the Devils whistle in a feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness.

Tae Hyung, "Let the shows begin, phew I like it."

There is no hesitation at all as the seven Devils climb the bricked walls and jump down onto the front yard of the house. Tae Hyung is the first one to approach the front door, mischievous smile lit up on his face as he turns back to the other Devils. Tae Yong nods his head in agreement, understand right away what Tae Hyung wants to do and as if that acts like a cue for him to continue, he raises his right feet and kicks the door open.

"W-what is this ?" A male voice speaks, there's a hesitant and fear tone in his voice.

The door is wide opened and Iera is lost in the euphoric feeling of vengeance. She gracefully enters the house first and when the humans inside see who is the person intruding their private property, their jaw are left hanging.

"They could see us." She exclaims in surprise and Lucas crookedly stands beside her as he hug her shoulders, smirking. "The world has changed and you missed a lot of things."

"You- you !"

"Hello, father ." She greets happily, smile has never left her lips. She is definitely happy to see them still alive and as her eyes roaming inside the house, she can tell they had a good, happy and peaceful life. All the while, she was considered dead.

She was anxious for the past years during her time in hell, checking for the new entrance every single day hoping she won't meet them there. Once, she even irritated herself when she assumed they passed the gate of Heaven. She wanted to be the one who take their life away. She wanted to see the light left their eyes.

After all she went through, she deserves that much.

"How dare you show your face in this house ? Even brought all of these lunatics ?" Mother screams at the last word, showing how much she can't stand at the sight of her.

Kento casually invites himself in before taking a seat on the sofa comfortably and sings, "Oh human, if I were you, I wouldn't call myself a lunatic."

"Shut up ! I wasn't talking to you." She retorts in fury as she steps forward, ignoring Hye In advises to stop provoking them. Standing inches away from Iera, she glares at her with so much hatred before raises her hand to slap her.

Oblivious to the changes in Iera's aura and energy, she make a wrong decision to hurt her like she used to. Iera catches her hand mid - air, eyes turned colder and harsher before she slaps her mother across the cheek. She fails to control her own strength, making her mother drops to the floor with blood dripping from her nose to her chin.

"MOM !" Hye In yells for her mother whilst her father quickly grabs a vase in reaction and was about to throw it in her direction. Unfortunately, Iera sees him first and she has already teleport right in front of him with her blade near his throat. The glass vase in his hold suddenly shatters into broken pieces merely by her glares.