CHAPTER 10 : ANOTHER SOUL

3RD PERSON P.O.V

A month later

"Thank you." Smiling to the cashier, she grabbed the items she purchased and walked to the door, slightly pushing it open making a 'ding' sound.

"Angel, Angel, Angel !" She called repeatedly while looking down to the bottles of alcohol in her hold. Not even a second after she called out, a figure suddenly emerged next to her and walked side by side without a single word spoken.

"Are you still busy ?" She asked, referring to the mission he told her about. She still remembers how he kept on reminding her that he'll be quite busy for a few months, and that he might cannot hang out with her as much as they used to before.

"We are making a progress, yet too slow." He answered shortly and Iera perked up in curiosity.

"Aren't you going to tell me what kind of mission is that?" Jungkook remained quiet making her groaned in frustration.

"Oh come on! I want to know what kind of bad ass shit you guys do."

"You won't like it." He replied and she smirked in return.

"You can try me." Jungkook gazed at her seriously after hearing her answer, almost as if he wanted to spill out the secrets yet as she was anxiously, impatiently waiting for him, he simply turn his sight away from her and shook his head.

"Nope."

"Urghhh, you are a teaser." She commented as she groaned in annoyance.

Jungkook's face brighten, almost seems like he was close to smiling as he watched her reaction yet no such thing appeared. He glanced to the alcohols in her hold then his eyes go back to her face.

"You are going to drink again tonight ?"

"Hell ye- " Making a mumbling sounds, she quickly ran to the side of the road, trying to find a place to vomits. Jungkook was staring at her in confusion yet when he saw her throwing up almost everything she ate, he dashes to her side in concern.

"What's wrong? You drunk already ?" He asked, patting on her back roughly.

He was never the one to see people in drunken state, nor having to take care of them in either way. Being gentle wasn't written in any book at the Atheneum and he was taught to be emotionless and harsh every time he takes the life of the humans. Thus at a moment like this, he was left clueless of what to do nor how to react.

"Slow down a bit ! That hurts, Angel !" She called out and he immediately stopped.

Turning around to see the empty expressions on his face, Iera took his left hand and led it to her back, slowly guiding him to rub her back, up and down. "Softly- gently, like this." She only needed to teach him once before he can do it on his own.

Shoving her hand aside, he rubbed her back softly and patted it gently, trying his hardest to soothe her pain. "Leave it, I can do it now. Just don't get any of that near my clothes." He said, referring to her stench vomits with a grim expression on his face and Iera couldn't help but laughing at him.

"What are you laughing at ?"

"You." She answered as she straightened her back and raised her head to look up at him. When he saw her wiping her lips with her hands, he instantly roamed his hands into his outer robes and take out a piece of handkerchief before gave it to her.

It was the color of sky-blued and has a small white wings embroidery on it. Iera took her time in observing the embroidery, almost feeling a shame to use it as it was so clean and spotless.