CHAPTER 7 : DEVILS

Loud screams were shrilling and piercing, torturing the delicate ears of 7 Arch Angels whom just managed to walk past the entrance of Hell. When they thought the loud screams were the worst, as they walked further into the Hell, they started to smell a certain scent.

The scent is nauseating and sweet, putrid and steaky, or smell something like leather being tanned over a flame. The smell can be so thick and rich that it's almost a taste. The Angels were obviously disturbed by the noise and the smell, truly uncomfortable yet they didn't stop until they reached the deepest place in hell, a home for The Devils.

The Angels were having a culture shock as their eyes roaming around the so-called home of The Devils. It was far from what they could only imagine, even incomparable to their own home in Heaven yet no words of complain escaped their lips. 

"Well, well, if it were not the 7 noble Angels." Lucas spoke so suddenly from behind the Angels, making half of them flinched in surprise before backed away, creating distance.

"Careful, we don't want you to accidentally touch us." Tae Hyung, The Devil of Greed said sarcastically when he saw The Angels doing big movements in an effort to avoid them. Tae Hyung smirked as he watched their reactions before skipping around playfully.

The two Devils seems to be really excited at the sight of uninvited guests in their home. Really enthusiastic, burst with overjoyed feelings because all The Devils know, Angels are the funniest creature to tease and provoke.

"Do not play around." Metawin warned as his grip on his sword tightening.

"Calm down, Metawin. You are a guest in our house. We don't need to play by your stupid rules." Lucas retorted as he smirked to The Angel of Heaven.

Tae Hyung, "Besides, we don't want you to accidentally burnt us. The entire fire in Hell could never be compared to a drop of your noble blood. You even brought the First -Born Angel with you, the noblest and purest among all of you." 

The Angel just stood at the very back, looking around the place acting indifferent with the mocking Tae Hyung just threw to him. He was more interested in the place rather than talking to The Devil of Greed, or rather any other creatures in general.

"Look at him, acting like he was better than any of us. Do you really think you could ignore me just because you are the First - Born Angel ?"

"Shut up, Tae Hyung. You are not allowed to speak like that to the First - Born Angel." Dal nim, The Angel of Healing spat back, not tolerating anyone talking down to their Angel.

Lucas, "Oh really? Then where is your so called First - Born Angel's respect towards the Fallen Angel ? Why would he brought all of you here, uninformed ? Isn't that kinda rude ? I guess having manners and respects weren't written in your fucking rules ?" 

The Angel tensed at the mention of him yet he showed no changed in his expression. The other 6 Angels however were more than upset. "The Fallen Angel deserves no respect since he chose to be The Ruler of Hell. He was lost in his mind, too arrogant with his pride. He chose to betray us and leave Heaven with all of you."

"With that being said, Song Kang. What brings you all here?" A voice echoed from above and before they could even look up to see the source of the voice, a figure of a man came flying down with his charcoal black wings flapping gently.

Xiao Zhan's feet touch the hot burning ground and landed smugly before the other 3 Devils followed right behind him. Each of The Arch Devils feel the sore in their eyes as they stare at those white blue robes and their light blue swords. Such a soft color for a fucking innocent Angels.

The other 6 Angels tensed up at the sight of the Fallen Angel, Xiao Zhan and they couldn't help but gripping on their sword tighter, almost as if they were getting ready for an attack anytime soon.