CHAPTER 12 : AS LONG AS I LIVE

Back at the Hall of Returning Soul, Jungkook was seen to be kneeling in front of the God expressionless with no hint of remorse. The other 6 Arch Angels were called to be present as well and they chose to stand in line behind their First - Born Angel, instead of being the one that was holding him down.

"Xiao Jungkook, Angel of Death ." God called his name out, eyes looking down to his once proud Angel kneeling a few staircase away. Sitting on his throne, he shook his head in disapproval totally disappointed in what Jungkook just done.

"Yes, your Almighty ." He replied with head still hanging low. No creatures were allowed to look up to God, not until the God himself ordered them to.

"You failed to collect the deceased, even more two souls at that."

"Saving a human who was in the brink of death, what are you thinking ? Is this how a First-Born Angel should act like ? You were always my proud Angel, the most perfect creature I have ever created, yet you dare to disappoint me like this ? Where all my teachings gone to ?"

Jungkook could only remained silent as he has no words to justify his wrongdoings. He knew what he did was wrong and agreed to everything God's said in his brain but in his heart he was having a doubt. Everything he learned in the past, all the information he read in the Athenaeum could never answer the doubt he has at the moment.

He couldn't deny the mistake he done yet why was the wrong felt so right?

Why did he felt like he was back to square one with no knowledge whatsoever of what's right and what's wrong, feeling all confused and lost.

"Metawin, Angel of Heaven. I ordered you to lock Xiao Jungkook in the Athenaeum and supervise him at all time. Keep in mind that he has been ordered to reflect on his mistakes. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior for the second time, thus Xiao Jungkook will NOT leave the said area until he finished reading all thousands of books as he deeply considered and understand what he did today."

The ordered was spoken with so much authority and Metawin had to kneel as he received the heavy duty. None of the Angels has ever punished The First-Born Angel nor they had any reason to but as God has gave him the order, he has no choice but to actually locked Jungkook up.

"The other souls he had to collect left except the two souls he failed to do so will be given to Min Ho, and you must proceed to collect it as scheduled. I expect no such mistake to be done again."

Metawin walked to Jungkook's side as his eyes glancing to latter in worried. Jungkook had uttered no words throughout the trial of his case and the look on his face remained expressionless. He had no objection to the said punishment and as the God ordered for him to be taken away, he stood up on his own before following Metawin's guide to the Athenaeum.

"Everyone is dismissed."

--

7 months later

"Cheon Sa, yah !"

"Lee Cheon Sa !" A male voice shouted from the kitchen, startling a little girl and tore her attention apart from the funny cartoon on the television. Standing up on her small, cute feet she then proceeded to walk to the kitchen and peeked behind the island, in search for the source of the voice.

Raising her head and looked up to the male in the kitchen, she cutely tugged at his sleeves indicating that she was there. The male immediately turned around as he felt the tugging and cracked a smile at the sight of the small baby. "Daddy !"