So Long and Goodnight.

TW: SUICIDE

*DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT READ THIS IS IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING WITH THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE AND SELF HARM.

*As these topics are things I struggle with personally, venting through comfort characters helps me please remember that this work is 100% fiction.

It's been days...They all blur together now, How do I leave this behind? How do I start over? Peter's thoughts had been drifting for hours, he sat in the lab aimlessly staring at the blank walls.

My mind grows thin the longer I sit and await the impending doom...Blood spills red and coppery through out the room...Is it mine? No- wait. I- can't remember...I'm so tired. Best to close my eyes and sleep until Dad comes and wakes me for dinner. Maybe I'll be feeling better by then.

Shallow breathing is all Peter could manage, tears streaked down his face, letters and medication were scattered amongst the cluttered desk behind the slowly draining boy.

The doe eyed boys racked breathing was coming still. The slower it went, the more life drained from his eyes, those beautiful caramel eyes were slowly becoming a beckoning shade of dark chocolate.

Peter lay there powerless, becoming exsanguinate of all blood left in his body. The cuts on his arm rapidly healing in accordance with his super powers; however it seemed no amount of healing would stop him.

The life now drained from his face- Peter uttered something unintelligible and faded off into a darkness not known by man.

Is there really nothing in the end after all?

———
-Adieu, Bash