spiDeyPooL sMuT

⚠️Smut⚠️
It's Spideypool.

*In the avengers common room*

"-Harder babe!"

Was heard over the talking that had previously filled the common room.

Tony looked up. His face shown amusement at first. He then realized the only avenger not in the room was Peter.

"IM TRYING!" The shout came from Peters room.

It was followed by a long groan.

Tony made eye contact with his husband, Mama spider, and Papá hawk. The three stood abruptly and ran towards Peters room.

~~~

"Dad you weren't meant to see-" Peter was cutoff by his Pops.

"Son, we don't care what you do. Just please be safer next time okay?" Steve looked towards Tony who nodded, agreeing with the statement.

"Yeah, next time you two move furniture, make sure we know." Tony stated firmly. "We though you two were......uh.... ya know." Tony wiggled his eyebrow trying to convey his point.

Peter walked away shaking his head.

He headed back to his room only to find Wade sitting on the dresser. "Babyboy. There's a spider......"

"Where?" Peter responded. He was holding in his laughter.

"Wade pulled out a mirror from his pocket. He....here." Wades bottom lip quivered as he spoke.

Peter furrowed his brows before leaving towards the training room. His only thought being "I love these idiots."

———

Hi!

Sorry I've been gone. I started swim. And I can't use that as an excuse. But I just haven't had time for Wattpad, Sleep, or YouTube. On on my 3rd day wake and I've got a paper due for Honors. And I've got a robotics assignment, and I've got a coding assignment. Life's a lot. I'm really sorry for the fake smut.

Larb u

-El