PTSD

Warnings!: PTSD, Panic attacks.

Description : The Avengers find away to bring everyone back and Peter has Infinity war flashbacks.

(!NO ENDGAME SPOILERS!)

I'm assuming the avengers brought everyone back.

Peter sat, propped on his elbows. His hands lay under his chin. Peter shifted. "Thanos" escaped his lips.

See, Peter remembers the snap. It haunts his mind. He cowers in fear at night, sleep has been less and less. Peter is so afraid he'll lose again that he refuses to sleep until he passes out. This had been Peters sixth day without sleeping and his body decided school was the place to do so.

"Mr.Parker!" Mrs.Stans shouts. She moves towards his desk only to find a whimpering boy. She shakes his arm, no reaction.

~
"Please. Please. I can't lose them. Not again. Thanos." Peter whimpered.
~

"Stop. Stop." Peter mumbles. His breath quickens in its pace, his heart rate escalated, his mind running loose. The watch on his wrist blinks, the flashing red light alerts the teacher, whom automatically goes to stop the watch.

"Haha Penis is having a nightmare" Flash comments from across the room.

Peter stands. His eyes closed.

~

Tony approaches the Highschool, his mind flustered. "Peters heart rate is 156. Either he's doing extreme cardio, or he's having an attack." Tony throws open the door to Peters classroom. He finds the class sitting in their desks watching Peter as he climbs on the ceiling. "Pete." Tony says.

"Never again Thanos." Peter replies. He then jumps off the ceiling and curls into a ball. He moved towards the corner where he is confronted by The Tony Stark.

"Pete. Son, it's Dad. It's okay. Thanos is gone. He can't get you." Tony says hushed. He hugs Peter hoping to bring him out of the attack.

"Dad?" Peter repeats.

"Yeah?"

"Where am I?"

"School."

Peters eyes open, he instantly throws himself up and takes in the sight.

"I'm sorry."

——————
Sorry it's a short one. The next one'll be longer.

Word count: 331

-Elle