Our Little Home

Very very fluffy, no trigger warnings!

This idea was suggested by glee4lili!

Without further adue- no adu- no its adieu!

New York, 19:05, xx.xx.xx.

"What should we do about our Stark problem boss?" A muffled voice came from the rounded corridor. An older looking Peter Parker closed his weary eyes and listened.

"Boss! Are you sure?! That could be detrimental to New York!" A gruff voice flexed, this was different from the previous speaker, this voice held less compassion and had a scratchier sound.

"That's the fucking point you idiots!" A fist slammed onto what Peter presumed to be a metal table. "If we don't attack the compound this could be the organizations final days!" The man, or the leader Peter had guessed, sounded as though he had foresight. He spoke with great visions of the future powering his words. Peter merely assumed this however, it was proved sooner than he hoped...

"Spiderman is here. He'll come for us in approximately one minute and forty-eight seconds." The man spoke hushed, his voice a small soothing whisper. Peter had not known what to make of this information. The spiderling ran, however breaking the path of future and running away. Peter knew this would have consequences. Tony wouldn't like him running from a mission of such high importance but Peter deemed this occasion run worthy.

His webs flew from their shooters in a daze, Peter had been so tired all he wished to do was go home. The chestnut haired boy didn't want to spend another night in the Avengers Tower. As much as the man liked spending time with Tony, and everybody for that matter, Peter was ready to see his daughter, his husband for Christ sake... 'That's IT!' Peter had a sudden realization of how he could do both things at the same time.

Tony and everyone may not like the idea of Peter hiding things from them but Tony deserves to know his grand-daughter right? This question made Peter start questioning the morality of the whole situation...Tony would be furious that Peter kept this whole other life from him...

Peter was over-joyed having found a way to keep both the Avengers safe, and see his family. Despite the current situation, Peter would find satisfaction in seeing the look on Nat's face when he came clean. Because of course Nat knew! She found out a wile ago when Peter got the call from Wade that the orphanage put through the adoption.

entering through the window, Peter changed his clothes and made his way to the living room. I had been an early night and coming back from a mission so early was weird for Pete, usually he'd have to get a hotel to stay in or find some way to stay up for forty-eight hours. When the honey eyed boy sheepishly looked towards the common room full of Avengers he suddenly didn't feel so ready to explain the situation to his parents. Tony had grew sort of brittle after Pepper left, but then again when Peter had heard why Pepper left...he understood.

Pepper and Tony had been arguing late at night, and though it seemed like none of the house guests had been awake, Peter had just returned from patrol when he noticed his parents room was dimly lit. Though the frail boy hates to admit such a thing, Peter listened in on their conversation, though this was particularly uncommon behavior for Peter he felt no remorse in doing so. Pete had known of his parents fights, and naturally assumed his father was cheating but it happened to be the other way around...Pepper was a lesbian, and though she only recently discovered this Tony and her agreed that for the sake of the company she could run operations from a different location.

When Tony cleared his throat it brought the dazed boy back to reality. Peter didn't know how long he was standing there blankly staring and contemplating, but it felt like a lifetime.

Peter looked up to meet Tony's tired eyes and started slowly, "So if you're wondering why my return is so early, I ran into some trouble and it turns out not only can Jelov (Jge-love) use mind-control but he can also see the future...I had to return because he has men on the inside of Stark Towers, Jelov plans on bombing the Avengers facility in fourteen hours." Clint's eyes flinched when the word 'bombing' was spoke, however the rest of the eager archers body stilled.

Tony sighed and started "By the look on your face there is something you're not telling us. Go on, spit it out." Peter clasped his hands together and let out a small few incoherent words before speaking up. "I have a safe house we can stay at...and clearly since none of you know, no one else knows...which means we'll be safe there..." Peter put his head into his hands and sighed, "I really should've told everyone sooner...but...I didn't want you all to worry. We should leave tonight, within the next two hours or so. If we're not here, he wont bomb the tower so don't worry. Jelov's plan was to bomb the tower at a time we would al be here, he's going for us not the equipment."

Tony appeared baffled to hear of his son's secret second life but nodded his head. No matter the situation, Tony trusted Peter. (888 words >.<)

"Welcome to my home..." A startled Peter spoke, removing his pleated scarf. Shoes were scattered amongst the welcome mat in the mud room, a pair of blue rubber crocks rest next to the staircase. The crocks appeared to be collecting dust, sad. A small pair of red and pink sandals with Spiderman's signature on them rest a top a large pair of black combat boots. Three jackets and a scarf sit on the coat rack. A hoodie depicting the M.I.T alumni logo, an incredibly over worn tan leather jacket, and an extra small Spiderman hoodie, hood and all. The staircase to their left lead up to six bedrooms, two of which are occupied by people, and the other four used for guests and storage. The immediate space in front of them led to a large cozy kitchen where light draped in through the partially sheer curtains. To the right, a living room dimly lit by the lamp occupying a near by table.

"Daddy!" A bubbly voice shouted.

"Ellie!" Peter scooped up the small four year old and stood spinning. "Did you have a fun time with Momma while I was away?" A large huff came from the living room, Peter chuckled a small bit and turned to face the Avengers. "Ellie this is Tony, he's your grandfather, Natasha, she's your great aunt, Steve, he's your great uncle, Clint, Bruce..." Peter's voice was drowned by his partners, "Don't forget El, the lovely author of this story who is really sorry for procrastinating and loves the readers.." Peter chuckled "...and El." The patter of steps combine with the creaking of wooden floors soon approached the group. "Everyone this is Ellie, my daughter, and Wade my husband..."

Clint, Bucky, Rhode, and Sam dug in their pockets silently, each one handing Natasha a twenty dollar bill. "Did I miss the betting?" Wade perked up from behind Peter. "Yes, yes you did hun." Peter and Wade bickered momentarily, not bothering to pay attention to the completely astonished Tony Stark. "FUCKING CALLED IT! I told you he was gay Steve." Peter heard this and spoke up, "Now, now, who said I was gay!?" Wade looked incredibly shocked and started "Well I mean there was that time three days ago-" Peter turned scarlet, "No- um Wade not that. I meant, who said I wasn't Bisexual? I happen to like wemaon." "Peter you can't eve-" "No no, I like wee- womaen." The walking- talking ball-sack (Ily Wade, no hate bb, you're beautiful. And not to mention Sexy AF, please don't kill- on second thought, go for it-) spoke up again "Then why did you turn down my threesome offer back when I was with Vanessa?" Peter tensed and blushed a deep red again, "Well- I, Well you see, I- I got nothing..." Wade grabbed Peter's waist and pulled the smaller boy towards him, wrapping his arms around both Peter and Ellie.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Hah that's fookin gay- oh- uh sorry, am I ruining the moment?" El spoke finally, creeping around the corner of the kitchen with some 'DOrnitos' (totally real brand).

----------------------------

Missed Me?

-El