Scars Of The Past p2.

"Bruce? Can you calculate the odds of me dying today?" Peter asked, shouting over the commotion that was the breakfast table.

"Peter, you'll be fine." Tony replied. Taking a sip of his 96th coffee today.

See, Peter hadn't been to school in 3 days. He was taking time to mentally recover...

"But Mr.Staaaarrrrrrk. We both know I could just drop out!" Peter whined.

"That looks bad on collage applications." Bruce responded.

"No son of mine is dropping out of school." Pepper walked in and grabbed some bacon.

"I'm off. Bye Mom, bye Mr.Stark." Peter said, slipping his shoes on.

"She gets mom, but I don't get dad? Or even Tony?" (Tony auto corrected to stony....)

"As Peter was getting into the elevator he said, "Don't think on it too much, dad." The elevator doors closed before Tony could reply.

———

"I heard Peters coming back today." Fitz said.

"I thought that was tomorrow?" Barry asked.

"Nope, definitely today." Percy replied.

"Penis is coming back? Finally, I have someone to bully again." Flash sneered.

"You know Flash, I think you only call Peter penis is cause you wanna see his." Ryan stated.

Flash sent a deathly glare at Ryan, but was immediately shot down by Mrs. Lannister, who surprisingly wasn't fired, (fuck her). "I expect all of you to be nice to Peter when her arrives, hopefully on time."

Five minuets before first bell Peter walks in, he's wearing Jeans, a largely oversized black hoodie, and a pair of unbranded shoes. His metal hand is slightly sticking out due to his sweater paw being ruffled. Using his normal arm, Peter waved at Ned and Mj. Both of which motioned for Peter to come sit with them. Peter breathed a sigh of relief as he sat down. To Peters surprise, his class left him alone. That was until Mrs. Lannister had to leave the room. Peter liked to refer to her as Cersi, since she didn't really seem like a formal person. But he would never call her by her first name aloud.

"So Penis, why would you fake a metal arm? And what's with the scars?" Flash asked, determined to embarrass the brown haired boy.

Peter lifted up the edge of his hoodie. "Flash," Peter started, he looked down at his scars nervously before following through with his snarky attitude. "Hunnie, my scars are realer than the relationship you have with your parents." The class was silent, no one expected such a mean thing to come from Peters mouth.

Peter just stood there, emotionless, and empty. "You know, that's where we have something in common. Neither of us had relationships with our parents. Mine are dead, and yours are always working. See, when HYDRA kidnapped me, the one thing I learned, was to be void of emotions. So, I had no problem hurting your feelings Flash." Peter sighed before continuing, "Feel free to touch my arm aswell, it's vibranium. Oh and Incase your wondering, being raised by HYDRA was wonderful." Peter spat sarcastically. "Seriously, just give up Flash. I don't even understand why you bully me in the first place."

"I'm jealous of you asshole." Flash muttered silently, Peters spider hearing pick it up.

"Jealous of me? You're jealous, of, me?" Peter asked.

Flash looked up shocked. "Yea okay. Your smart, and you've got real friends. You've got people who care for you. You have way better grades than I could ever hope for, and someone's always got your back. You didn't have parents, like I did. But at least you never had a dad who-" Flash stopped. He didn't continue until Peter said "Whoooooooo, what Flash?" At this moment, Mrs. Lannister walked back into the room, a fresh clean stack of papers that were whiter than snow were tucked neatly between her arms and her breast.

A man followed behind her, his pace steady and still. Peter recognized the symbols on the mans broad shoulder side bicep.

The doe eyed boy froze, and quickly hid his metal arm with his shirt.

The man pulled a gun, which Peter immediately recognized. Government issued M1911.

Peter reached for his web shooter (he has one installed in his HYDRA arm, and the other arm has a web shooter wrist band thingy).

"You move. I shoot." The man spoke simply. He aimed the gun at Cindy Moon, who flinched back in fear. The man moved his finger to the trigger of the gun, but was stopped by a web.

"Привет" Peter sighed. He pulled the gun from the solider.

"We meet again Spyder." The mans thick Russian accent affected his speech.

"That we do Commander Hodges." Peter jumped onto the ceiling and crawled towards Hodges.

"You know, last time we spoke, I killed your sister." Hodges spat.

This caused Peter to tackle the man, blazing punches towards his face.

Hodges countered by using his weight as an advantage, he flipped Peter over and set his foot on Peters chest.

A katana burst through the first story window, shattering the window in the process. The katana sliced the skin on Hodges face, as Deadpool followed after the katana.

"Hey Baby Boy!" Wade screamed flying in.

"You could've gotten here sooner."

"Yeah........sorry about that..." Deadpool replied.

———————
Omg.

Hi.

I'm sooooo sorry.

I've been dead inside and out these past few weeks.

It's been a lot. Life I mean.

Sorry.

I Larb everyone of you, and appreciate y'all for sticking around.

WC: 908.

Larb
-El.