They're Gonna Taste My Venom Pt. 3

"Couldn't you have been a bit more subtle Deadpool?!" Peters voice had been strained from the number of questions he had thrown at Deadpool.

"Could you have at least told me you were a murder?! I've had tacos with you on like three occasions why didn't you kill me?"

"Wade." The 6'2 man said abruptly.

"What?" Stephen croaked.

Deadpool only stayed looking at Peter, his animated whites grew. "My name is Wade Spidey, you can stop calling me Deadpool. I figure the 'Dead' part of the name makes you uncomfortable baby boy!" Wade chuckled excitedly, paying no attention to the Avengers behind him.

"Baby boy?" Tony suddenly exclaimed. "None of us even know who this kid is, including you, how do you know he's a boy, let alone a child?"

Wade popped behind Peter and smushed his face "Just look at his little boy-ish face. He's obviously at the very least 17."

"How the fuck did you guess that just off half of my face?" Peter suddenly remarked.

"Just a hunch baby boy" Deadpool responded but Stephan was done with all this pointless conversation. "Look we accept the deal alright. Spiderman isn't even apart of the Avengers so there isn't much we can do here alright."

"Fine with me!" Wade threw a wink towards Peter fully knowing he would see the boy again, and walked into the nearest alley way.

"Now that we have Deadpool out of the way. How about you tell us what that monstrous thing was?" But before Peter could even begin to hear Tony's voice, the teen was swinging away.

--------------------------

I'm incredibly sorry this one is so fucking short. I've been super depressed lately so it's all fine it's great...Sorry I haven't uploaded, I've been really gone, like hardcore disassociation, big fun.

-El/Sebastian