Facing The Truth

Warning(s): Skip Wescott, PTSD, Mentions of Rape.

Description: Peter has a substitute teacher, and boy do I fucking torture Pete.

—————

"Yes! We have a sub!" Flash screeched.

"Yay, yea, woo" Was heard from around the class.

The sub walked in at this moment. Peter sat doodling on his chem homework. The man was older looking, gray hair, nice blazer, a tie an all. Peter paid no attention to him until he started calling role. Peter doodled quietly waiting for his name.

"Michelle Jones?"

"Mj's fine"

The sub called a few more names.

"Oh! What do we have here?" He stated scanning the classroom. "Einstein? I barely recognized you, your hair is much longer than back then."

Peter's head raised slowly. Fear flashed in his gaze. "S-skip?" Peter asked, not sure if he was dreaming or not?

"Einstein, we talked about this." Skip replied, his voice angry and stern. "Here." Skip commanded. Peter flinched but made no notion of getting up. "Now!" Peter stood, the screeching of metal filled the air. Peter walked slowly, dragging his feet. "Good Einstein." Skip commented. "Now, what do you say?"

"I'm sorry Skip"

"Einstein. What do you say?"

"I'm sorry....Master"

At this, Flash busted out laughing. "Did Penis seriously just call gramps here master?!"

Peter walked over to Flash. "Flash, please sit down and be quiet."

Skip stood, he walked towards Peter and Flash. Skip gripped Peters hair and yanked him upwards. "Stand straight. And what did I tell you about not making eye contact?"

When Peter didn't answer, Skip got mad.

"Peter." Skip seethed.

"Rule number 66. When playing with Master, direct eye contact is needed." Peter replied.

Skip patted Peter on the head. Peter flinched when he did so.

Peters breathing got heavy.

"Baby boy protocol activated" from Peters Stark Watch™️ said.

Five minuets later, Deadpool burst through the window. Peter has been full panic attack at this point.

"Baby boy?" Wade scanned the room and found Pete, his breathing rugged, his face sweaty, and his eyes tear stained. "Peter, Baby, it's me, Wade. I need you to breathe with me, okay?" Peter nodded his head in response. "Okay. In......out.....in......out....." Peter mimicked Wades breathing. "What caused your attack?" Peter focused on the man behind Wade. He turned slowly, Wade furrowed his brows. "You"

"Me"

"You hurt Peter. You raped him. You tormented my Baby boy."

"Did I?"

"Did you know, he wakes up at night in full sweat, reciting the words 'no, master, please' do you know how scared he is? He's scared of me! And we've been dating for three years!" Wades hand found its way to his gun. "If Peter wasn't Spider-Man, and he didn't make me promise not to kill anyone. Your blood would be on the floor. Everywhere." Deadpool raged.

Wade pushed a button on his belt. "Calling 'Baby boys dad'"

"Wade? What the fuck do you want!?"

"Tony. Peters school, we have a problem."

"Be there in five."

When Tony arrived, he immediately knew what the problem was. "Skip Wescott."

"Tony Stark. Never imagined you'd adopt Einstein."

Peter flinched.

Tony ran at Skip and bound his hands. "FRIDAY, Send in the police." "Wade, take Peter and head back to the tower." "Oh, and kids. If any of this gets out, I'll know. You'll have some angry avengers at your doorstep. Have a good night." With that, the police came in. Tony flew off. When he returned to the tower, he saw Wade, desuited, sitting on the couch cuddling Peter.

——————————
Awwwwwe.

Wow, I enjoyed that one. How nice.

Word count: 600

~El