Scars Of The Past.

Warning: Hydra PTSD will be included.

Brief explanation: Peter was kidnapped by HYDRA when he was 3, that's how he got the spider powers. His left arm is metal. He has many branding's.

Trigger words:
Aunt
Family
Lonely
Jacket
Suicide
Bloody

~~~~
"Father?" I need someone to rescue me. I know it's not happening anytime soon. The spider serum dosage has been increased recently. "Petey" 'The red man' dragged on the "y". Shivers seemed to captivate my spine. He yanked me up by my collar, he dragged me through the bleak gray halls, I knew torture was soon to come. They only sent 'The red man' when I was getting tortured. I stood when we reached the room, lanky, pale, and frail. Only eight at the time. I had no news of the awaiting horrors.
~~~~
I awoke in a hot sweat. The acrid scent of burning flesh still haunted my nose. A sea of tears was gathered in my eyes, waiting for me to let it flow.

"FRIDAY! What time is it?" My voice was a deep tone, as per-usual in the morning. "5:46 a.m Mini Stark" Wow, I woke up on time, strange.

Slowly I got out of bed and got changed. I put on a long sleeved hoodie, a pair of grey jeans, and some old vans I had lying around. "It's only my second day back...I really don't wanna take gym." Suddenly a strong scent caught my nose. Pancakes. But not just pancakes. No, these are Steve's pancakes. I dashed out the door, eager for food and Steve's bomb ass cooking.

"Language." Steve murmured. He fixed me and himself a plate.

I sat quickly, "How'd you know?" I shoveled the fluffy stack of pancakes into my mouth. "Gods. These taste better than Peps cooking."

"Be careful Spidey don't let Pepper hear you say that." Captian chuckled slowly chewing the cakes.

"Yea...Listen Cap, I gotta go. Thanks for the food..." I mumbled. The fear in my voice didn't show through this time, thank god. It might not be one of my trigger words, but it still creeps me out...

*Time skip brought to you by Tony's coffee maker.*

"Fuck." I heard a faint "Language" off in the distance. I chuckled briefly before realizing the bigger problem. We're swimming in gym today. Coach said no exceptions. I tried to tell him that I have a fear of water but he wants me to get in anyways. I slid my long sleeved shirt back on (making sure to bring my glove as well.) and walked out into the pool deck.

Whispers cascaded around me.

"I heard he was on vacay in Maui"

"I thought he was filming a movie in France"

"Why's he have a shirt on?"

"Is he hiding a tan? Or abs?"

"Hey Penis!" Flashes ever so familiar voice boomed.

"Yes Flash?" I replied hesitantly.

"Why you wearing a shirt?" His voice held a cocky tone, "You gotta bad tan you don't wanna show?" He finished, a smirk laid rest on his face.

"No Flash. It's none of your business." I replied. Keeping my cool together is hard...

"Mr. Hann! Parker is wearing a shirt!" Flash shouted. He caught the teachers attention.

Mr. Hann spun on his heals and dashed over to us. "Parker! Jacket off, in the pool. Now!" When Peter didn't move he yelled again. "Don't make me call your Aunt. I know you don't have other Family so one call and you're out."

I started to cry. My memories were becoming fuzzy. My head hurt.

"Awww Penis is crying." Flash shouted. The room burst into laughter. Flash yanked my shirt off my head. A scream belted out of a nearby classmate.

A large branding across my chest read "PROPERTY OF HYDRA". Under that was my name. "SPI-793-P" My metal arm gleamed in the bright gym lights. I was full on having a panic attack. "please stop. no more. i can't..." I mumbled.

A full whirling noise could be heard through the silence. Suddenly a man in gold and red bust through the window. "Peter. PETER!" He screamed. Once locating Peter, The suit mask was lifted to reveal Tony Stark. "Hey kid. It's me Tony." Peter nodded his head at Tony's words. "Your name Is Peter Parker. Your best friend Is Ned. Clint is your uncle. You and Natasha are like...." Tony stopped. He couldn't find the words.

"Mama Spider and Baby Spider" I whispered. My voice was shaken. Slowly with Tony's help I stood. He closed his mask. "If any of this gets out. I'll know. And I'll make sure all of your futures are ruined." He fires up his repulsers and headed off towards the tower.
————————

Oof. Wow. That was uhhhhhh. Okay? Please give me feedback. If y'all decide you don't like this, I may shut down the book. I dunno. I'm not really a creative person lol.

Word count: 824.

Bye!
~Elle