So Long and Goodnight

This will be the very last chapter I upload of this book...I'm working on another story, which you should totally check out ;> it won't be posted until the whole book is finished..Unfortunately I just don't have the heart to keep updating once every six years lol- so I suppose it's best to end it here.

So, Lets do this.

-----------------

"P....t?" "Pe....er?" "Peter? Peter Benjamin Parker-Stark!" Tony sits at the boys body, sobbing and screeching his name. "Fri? Please call Bruce up here. Tell him 911." Sobs racked Tony's body. He held the brown-haired boy close, brushing his curls and sobbing the boys name.

Bruce arrived moments later. Rushing in out of breath. He immediately looked towards Tony and Peter. Bending down to feel the boys pulse. "It's faint...But he's alive." Tony grabs the boy and stands, making his way through the common room the other Avengers crowding him. "He's alive...barely, we need to get to the med bay." The others nodded, Tony continued towards the elevator, stepping in silently. "Fri- Med Bay." Were the only words Tony could mutter.

As they reached the med bay, Tony called Strange and Bruce into the room. "It's just blood loss, possibly a bit of medication overdose as well. Tony, please wait outside while we help him..." Bruce stated quietly. Tony was about to fight- when he looked down at the boy, and silently swayed out of the room.

Tony waited for what felt like hours. Watching the ground, leg bouncing up and down rapidly. Anxiety crawled up his spine and flooded his senses. Finally Bruce appeared, he looked better. "He's fine Tony. He's resting for now. We need to wait for him to wake up before we confirm anything." Tony let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, and fell back into the chair. "Why didn't he tell me Bruce? Why didn't he tell anyone?" Tony was barely straddling his anger at the point.

"He felt alone Tony...You know what that's like- all of us do." Bruce replied in a darkened tone. Tony chuckled drily and nodded. He did know what it was like to feel alone, Tony knew how Peter felt. Strange walked out, and immediately spoke. "Tony, hun, he's awake...he wants to see you." Tony jumped up, he kissed Stephen's cheek and walked into the room. Peter lay, his eyes their usual shade of caramel, his skin looking more alive.

"Hey Dad." Peter spoke shyly. "What no Mr. Stark?" Tony replied warily. Peter chuckled and motioned his father over, Peter quickly embraced Tony, and spoke softly. "I'm sorry, I love you dad...You know that. I just felt really alone." Tony looked at his son, withdrawing from the hug and whispered a soft "I know," His voice grew and he continued. "I felt alone too...I know how you feel, and I wanna help." Peter smiled and hugged his dad. "Thank you."

-------------------------------------------

So Long, and...Goodnight dear readers.

Sorry it was so short...I don't really know how to write anymore. It was a coping mechanism at first, something I used to write my feelings. But I'm not sure I know how to do that anymore...Maybe it's time I take a break, and focus on getting better, before I get worse.

-El/Bash/Sourwolf