A/N

Here's the A/N if anyone wanted to know what's goin on.

Schools been a mess....My dad wants to move 2 hours away from my Mother and the school where my friends are. My sisters struggle is fucking too real. I don't know if my older brother is adopting her or if she's staying with her mother. I twisted my knee, depression is overwhelming. My mother refuses to let me see a councilor. I'm not sure what to do anymore. On top of all that, my mother is non stop guilt tripping me for wanting to move away and go with my dad. My grades are slipping, I wanna go to MIT after HS but have no money, so I have to study longer and work harder to get smarter to possibly get a scholarship, or Student Loans here I come. I'm losing all understanding of math. I keep trying to learn all I can. I've got my head in a book at every turn trying to drown out the world. I wanna study Electrical Engineering and Physics. My Chem grade is picking up thankfully though I only have a C, And my Tech ED class grade is an A. I've got a C in Algebra, An B+ in Social, an A- in Ela, and an A- in vocal. I'm freaking out with all this stress that I just haven't had much time for Wattpad. I haven't been sleeping. In fact, I slept for the first time in a week yesterday, and I only slept two hours. I've been messing with gadgets and programming rather than sleeping. And I'm not fucking focusing. It's just really downhill right now. Please expect slow updates while I sort my shit. I'm so so sorry. I really need to give you the content you deserve. The next chapter is on its way and will be here by Thursday May 9th. Promise.

With all my Larb.
~El.