Tony Panic Attack Protocol

Warning: Attempted Suicide, Swearing (That should be expected every story, so don't expect any more Warnings for swearing).

Desc: Tony has a Panic attack while Peter is on a field trip (at Avengers tower). And yea....okay, read the story now. Stop reading this, seriously. Stop. Read the fucking story.

I'm not late on this story. U are.
(Srry))))))

———————

Peter's POV
As the class and I stepped out of the cliché yellow school bus my hopes of not being embarrassed lowered. I already knew something would happen. My stomach was all weird, bad gut feeling. As my class approached the tower many kids were staring in awe I didn't care. We stopped outside the building and waited for our tour guide.

As we entered the building, our tour guide Jasmine had handed out our building passes and had started explaining the different levels. "And Alpha is for 3 people only. Pepper Potts, Happy Hogan, And one other classified-" Jasmine was cut off by a screech that came from the building.

"TPAP, I REPEAT, TPAP. MR.PARKER-STARK IS NEEDED." Friday screeched from the ceiling.

I froze. Tony, Panic Attack. Shit, we were doing so well. I started walking towards the personal elevator but was cut short by Mr.Meyer.

"Mr.Parker? Where are you going? Come back this instant. You can't leave the tour group." Mr.Meyer belted.

"Come with me if you must. It won't be pretty th-" I stopped mid-sentence. I could hear Clint roaming around the vents.

"Kid! You're needed. NOW!" Clint started. "It's not a TPAP, its TSA (Tony Suicide Attempt)." Clint fumbled with his fingers when he saw my expression.

"I never should've left this morning. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG..." I stopped. "I have to get to Tony now," I said glaring at Mr.Meyer. "You comin'?"

Mr.Meyer nodded.

I led the class towards the personal elevator. We climbed aboard. "Friday. Roof." We zoomed to the roof and I waked slowly towards the ledge where Da-Tony was standing. "Dad...Hey it's Peter." I started softly.

Dad shifted and looked at me. "Hey, Kid." He looked horrid. Bags deeper than my soul and breathing heavier than the weight of my sins.

"So. Suicide?" I breathed.

Dad nodded. Then turned back around.

"Hey. Dad. It's okay. I'm here." I put my hand on his shoulder. To which he shoved me off. He jumped, knowing I would catch him.....I shot a web at his back and pulled him up. "Feel better?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Ya know. Last Thursday it was a lot harder to pull you up. Have you been eating right?" I questioned. We continued with the conversation as though it was normal.

"I'm fine Pete. Just needed a little bungee jumping." He chuckled.

"Let's go Dad. I'm not doing this again next week." I replied.

The class just stared in awe at the sight before them. As the class walked back to the busses, I fed Dad and forced him to sleep some. All he does is work.

Then again. This was just another TSA.

——————
I know I'm a day late.

Sorry.

It's been a hell of a week...

Word count: 528

-El