I cant stand you.

"Peter. You're unbearable!"

Those three words started Peters anorexia.

TW: Anorexia Nervosa.

———————————
Peter's POV.
"Dad?!" I banged on dads lab door. My shoulders slumping. He doesn't wanna talk.

"Go away kid." A muffled voice came through the thick cold metal.

"Dad, just let me in. I can help." I tried reasoning with him. No reply. I stood at the door, waiting for a response. I knocked again.

"Peter. You're unbearable!" Dad's voice came through clearly this time. "Just go away. Now!" At this, I retreated to my lab.

Hours later, I figured I could be of some help....to anyone. I padded the halls towards the R&D labs.

I was on my way back from the R&D labs when I ran into something hard. The opposing person an I fell. I heard a loud thud and quickly stood.

"Watch where you're going fatty." The intern then pushed me aside and continued forward.

Am I really that heavy? What did I eat today? How many calories have I consumed? Do I appear fat? Thoughts consumed me. I beelined towards my room, towards my mirror.

I stared in horror of how fat I was.

I made a dash for the training room. "Fri, is anyone in training room 7?"

"No one of current staff uses that training room." Friday replied.

.
.
.

It had been a week since anyone had seen Peter or Tony.

Natasha had checked Peters room everyday, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. No sign of him. Friday refused to tell anyone where he was. That was until Peter showed up for dinner a week later.

———————
(To clear up, its been two weeks since the beginning of the chapter.)

I must've been there a good thirty minuets just pointing out my flaws, I should've left earlier Nat will be checking in soon, My stomach hangs over my jeans. Has my metabolism slowed? Why am I so fat? Fat? Fat. Fat. FAT. FAT. F. A. T. I train so much, I've stopped eating. So why am I so fat? You don't train hard enough. Great! The voice is back! He can help me. A knock sounded at my door causing me to stop thinking. "Yes?" I asked.

My door cracked open slightly. It was aunt Tasha letting me know dinner was ready. She sounded surprised I was in my room.

I slowly crawled my sorry ass out of my room, and towards the dinning area. I kept my head down the whole time. Thor noticed, rare for him, and asked what was wrong. "It's nothing uncle Thor." Clint saw through that. "What's bothering you kid?" I stood abruptly. And walked away. I gotta blow off steam. I made my way to the training area.

Back with the Avengers.
(Third POV)

"Tony locked himself in his lab at the same time Peter stopped coming to meals. Also, anyone noticed how pale and sickly he was?" Natasha commented looking over at Steve.

"Tony wouldn't come out. He's alive though." Steve replied.

Clint stood. "Where would Peter go?"

The Avengers looked towards Steve.

"He's in the training area..."

Bruce chuckled. "He's more likely to be in the labs."

Steve looked towards Bruce. "Fri, where's Peter? Be as specific as possible."

"Peter is currently in training area 7, my sensors indicate major injuries, lack of nutrition, starvation, and dehydration." At Friday's last words, Steve rushed out of the room, the Avengers hightailed towards him.

"What's is he doing that could hurt him? More importantly, why is he starving?!" Natasha asked worriedly.

"He's training till he bleeds. Something he got from me." Steve started. "He'll train till he can't. That includes doing nothing but training. Not even eating." He finished. "He'd be doing the same if he was in the labs." Steve clarified.

As the Avengers walked into the training room they all dreaded the sight. Peter was topless, ribs exposed, hip bones poking out of his skin, arms and legs no bigger than a quarter dollar, thousands of white lines littered his arms, red ones too. Peter was bleeding heavily, his breathing was shaken. 9 or 10 punching bags lay broken on the ground. Blood pooled the room in small spots. His knuckles were broken open, bone exposed.

"Oh, heh.....Hey pops!" Peter straightened his posture. His eyes dashed around the room looking for his sweater. When he spotted it, Peter dashed for the cotton and quickly slid it on. "Sooooooooo..........uh. What's up?" Peter asked. The team stood dumbfounded. "How are you still standing?!" Clint asked. "Super healing." Natasha replied.

Peter looked at the ground awkwardly.

"Is this because of your dad?" Steve asked.

"No pops. Dad kinda started my Ana journey."

"But it was that intern that pushed you over an called you fatty." A new voice entered the conversation.

Peter dashed to the voice immediately hugging the person.

"....L-Loki?" Thor asked. Seeing his brother alive made tears flow.

"Pete, hey." Loki hugged his nephew back.

The avengers were shocked Loki was hugging someone.

"Waaaaaait a minute. What intern called Peter fat!?" The crowd turned to see Tony dragging Deadpool by the collar. Tony threw Deadpool forward and Peter immediately helped his boyfriend up.

"It's really nothing dad." Peter replied.

"Nothing my ass. Peter you're anorexic, won't stop training, cutting, and a superhero." Steve's pitch was in between yelling and screaming.

"You need help Pete." Tony spoke up.

"I NEED HELP!? I TRIED FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT. A WEEK-." Peter stopped. "I tried for a week. But you refused to come out of your lab. If anything you need help." Peter finished.

The team broke out in argument.

"We all need help!" Pietro spoke for the first time that day. Everyone stopped to listen. "We're all broken, in our own ways. Wanda and I wanted a home, Steve wanted to save what he couldn't, Clint wants what he can't have, Natasha just wants a childhood, Bruce wants to fix himself, Tony wants to help the world, and Peter. Peter just wants a family. We're superhero's for fucks sake. Trauma is in the job description."

Peter looked at his feet. "I'm willing to get better. But y'all have to get better too." The Avengers nodded. "We can all heal."

——————
Hey! I've been gone a second. I kinda needed it. I guess this chapter is a vent. I have a lot of those. The two week break was hectic. I'm so sorry, I'll upload ass soon as humanly possible...

Word count: 1078

-El