SpideyPool.

"Dad, I know we're having pizza and it's my favorite but, if I bring any home Wade will eat it." Peter said for the nth time.

"Take. The. Damn. Pizza. Peter. We have been arguing for the past twenty minuets." Tony replied. He groaned and shoved the box in my face.

"It is really good pizza. And I suppose I'll want some later. And maybe Wade won't eat it...Alright, I'll take it." Peter gave in. It really did look good.

Peter made his way down the street with the pizza in hand. "Maybe Wade won't eat it." As Peter reached Wades apartment he unlocked the door and threw the pizza in the fridge. "Wade must be out on patrol.." Peter sighed. He headed down the hall to his and Wades bedroom. Peter threw on some pajamas and jumped into bed he snuggled into the covers, which smelled of Wade, and drifted off.

Peter awoke to a slam. The analog clock at the bedside read "03:45" he soon realized had been sleeping since he got home at 23:10. Suddenly, Wade walked into the room and upon finding Peter awake froze. "Didn't mean to wake 'ya baby boy." To this Peter shook his head and fell back asleep.

When morning came Peter smiled finding Wade sleeping peacefully next to him. "He looks somehow less murderous." Peter chuckled and got up, do his best not to wake Wade. "Pizza here I come." Peter whisper-shouted as he opened the fridge door, Peter froze, the pizza was gone. By now Wade had gotten up and walked over to the counter where Peter was standing.

Peter smirked (it kept auto-ing to smut...) and walked over to Wade. Peter hugged Wade from behind and trailed his fingers along Wades face and jaw, making sure to plant kissed here and there. He leaned up to Wades ear. "Eat my pizza again and we're fucking done." Peter bit Wades ear seductively and walked away smirking at Wades boner.

"You're gonna leave me here?!" Wade yelled.

"Yup!" Peter said popping the 'p'.

————————
Weeeeeeeeeeee

Word count: 364

Nothing happened. Just ya know. Everything. But I did nothing. Noting at all.