3

"It's weird, we keep running into each other." - Chewing Gum by NCT DREAM

>>><<<

Jisung was drenched in sweat from the practice. Nevertheless, he still enjoyed it though, it was his passion, something that he enjoyed no matter what would happen as a result. When the magic of it all wore off, he realized that he had no idea where to go.

Being new is the worst thing.

He turned to the boy who had brought him there, hoping that he hadn't left the new boy alone. Thankfully, he was still standing there, waiting for him.

"Come on, Renjun's waiting outside, we'll introduce you to the others soon," Jeno smiled, inviting him outside where the familiar person stood, waving.

Jisung reluctantly followed, nervously smiling to the people staring as they walked along the hallways. The two other boys seemed oblivious to the staring, although they did notice that the new boy was rather uncomfortable.

"He's crazy!"
"The new guy?"
"Yeah, Jisung! Didn't you see what he did in dance class?"
"No, did you see it?"
"I'm not in his class, what do you think?"

Renjun suddenly appeared behind him, a hand on his shoulder, "Hate to be harsh but this is pretty normal, so you probably have to get used to it."

He nodded shyly, understanding of the situation.

The group of three stopped in front of a room that was heavily soundproofed. Jeno knocked against the door waving through the small glass window to the two students inside.

The door cracked open, revealing another boy of their age, "Hey, we're just talking, we'll be out in a minute."

As the two in the room stepped out, Jisung stared at one that seemed to be closer to his age. He was familiar, very, but not enough for him to immediately recall his identity.

"That's Donghyuck and that's Chenle," Renjun pointed to the two boys.

Chenle took one glance, just one glance at Jisung and threw himself on him, "Do you remember me?"

Jisung looked at him, rather confused, "Not...really?"

"Leave the baby alone."

"You don't remember? When we did that thing together?"

"What thing?"

"The summer camp, you know?"

Realization finally washed over Jisung as he smiled innocently, "Oh, I remember you now."

"We're heading to the photography studio to meet Jaemin and get your photos taken," Renjun informed him, to which he nodded.

Rounds of casual conversation were passed around, rather loud laughs bursting out every so often, lighter laughs sounding even more often. The school was a practical maze, each corridor holding at least 5 rooms.

Donghyuck pushed open the door to the photography studio, where a boy setting up a few cameras that Jisung assumed to be Jaemin stood. He turned around, waving to them before turning back with a serious look on his face.

"Alright, let's start."

>>><<<

"And... I think that's it!" Jaemin announced with a bright smile, gesturing to Jisung that he could move. He tapped on his printer, waiting for the photo to print. When the card came out, he took a quick look at it and then handed it to the student.

Jisung nodded, taking the card from him and returning the smile. "Thanks."

"Yeah, no problem," Jaemin responded. He glanced at Renjun, then asked, "Do you know what he's going to be doing next?"