14

"I already see only you in my eyes, Even if I'm afraid it's not yet, Oh but I think it came to me" -My First and Last by NCT DREAM

>>><<<

"I can't believe we nearly sent you to Burgeon!"
"I know, right? It used to be so pristine when we were younger, but now..."
"What a shame..."
"Even the principal!"
"Those staff members act like zombies!"
"I feel so bad for the girl... all she did was speak out on it but she could have been mobbed!"
"What was her name again?"
"Cho Naram."

"Hello to everyone who decided to watch this livestream..."

"Is Naram okay?"
"Naram, a student at Burgeon recently took to her social media pages to expose the sickening situation that her school has."
"A student hero has brought to light the issu-"
"Were things like that when you were a student at Burgeon?"
"Do you know any of the staff who-"
"The girl who managed to publicize all this is name-"

"My name is Cho Naram"

"Cho Naram."
"That girl is so brave!"
"Naram unnie must be so scared!"
"It's so crazy! Standardized tests are terrible, but I seriously think this is way worse!"
"Didn't the livestream freak you out though?"
"It was like a horror movie."

"This is a call for help."

"Did you see the video I sent you?"
"It was all over the news!"
"Yeah, I heard Burgeon had to cancel classes!"
"Do you think the poor girl's okay?"
"Isn't the principal in danger too?"
"That guy who helped them isn't safe anymore either!"

"I study at a school called Burgeon."

"Are the students safe?"
"Do you think after it crashed they got mobbed?"
"Don't even wish that on the children!"
"City officials say they may take action-"
"Do you think they can even leave their houses?"
"Is it safe?"
"How did we go from midterms to partying to potential legal action?"

"The school itself is good, but it relies on a blog called lldracaena quite excessively."

"The blog is currently still down."
"People had begun mass downvoting the blog lldracaena, thus causing it to-"
"It has yet to be rebooted, so there isn't much that we ca-"
"When you were a student at Burgeon, what did you think of lldracaena?"
"I was one of the people who was mid-high or high on the ranking, so I didn't really mind."

"The popularity ranking works like Naver, the most searched topic, or in our case, the most talked about students are considered trending; thus the ranking is made."

"How was the blog even made?"
"Hi! Welcome to my channel! There's been a recent buzz around the blog call-"
"How is lldracaena managed?"
"Today, we'll try to unravel the mystery that is the program, lldraca-"
"Who is lldracaena?"
"I don't think lldracaena could be just one person. how would it be possible for one person to-"
"It's scary how reliant the school can be on the blog. Is it a program? Who made it? Why are they able to trust its accura-"
"This could be a group. A cult!"

"He suggested that I should have this livestream in his office, to protect me from the teachers and staff of the school."

"It's a good thing the principal is on the right side..."
"If he didn't protect her, we probably wouldn't have known the truth!"
"Doesn't your daughter go to this school? Is she okay?"
"She went home straight away after dismissal since her extra curricular wasn't scheduled that day... such a relief, honestly."
"Have you texted Naram?"
"I'm not sure what to say to her..."
"Let's just leave a comment on her most recent post!"

"My name is Kim Jungho,"

"Kim Jungho was left as the only inheritor for the school."
"Kim Jungho, the principal of Burgeon has expressed his thoughts on the matter."
"Burgeon's principal is apologetic and he is actively participating in defending Naram's proposition."
"Principal Kim is on really good terms with all of us students. But we noticed the other staff don't seem to like him very much. We thought it was because we got along with him like frie-"
"Jungho Hyung, are you okay?"