18

"Hey, tell me what you want, Nanana nanana nananana. Hey, tell me what you want, Nanana nanana" -Question by Stray Kids

>>><<<

"So, how was your relationship with Solhee?" Renjun asked. He and his friends had just explained to Misun and Nari why they needed to interview them for a quick moment, and thankfully, the two slightly starstruck girls were willing to cooperate.

"Well, we were really good friends, and I was really surprised when I heard the news," Misun explained.

Nari nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we've known her for at least a year or two now, and she was always a really happy and upbeat person... So I don't know how this all happened."

"I hate to think of the things she went through on the inside..." Misun's voice cracked, fading into a whisper, "I never knew of her relationship with Naram."

They nodded, some typing the information down into a shared page.

"I'm assuming she never talked about it?" Donghyuck looked up from his computer.

The two girls shook their heads, "It's strange because we're her closest friends and it's weird how Naram knew and we didn't," Nari turned to Misun, shrugging.

"She did occasionally talk about how she felt neglected within her family but she was never that sad, especially not to the point where we thought something bad was going to happen."

Now that they had more information, more evidence on Naram with the information that Nari and Misun had given them along with what Jisung had heard previously, they were almost sure that Solhee and Naram's relationship was non-existent and that Solhee hadn't hurt herself in any way. But it was baffling, if Solhee didn't die like that, then how?

"Do you have any idea on how she could've died?" Jaemin asked, tapping his fingers on the table.

A notification then sounded on one of the devices, but given the boys' attention hadn't left them, the girls gave their answers.

"Absolutely no idea."

"I don't know why or how somebody would've got to her."

Just then the initial robotic chime was followed by notifications on all the devices, some later than the others.

"Oh... uhm, Naram's live."

Despite the fact she tried to mask her reaction, Nari remarked less enthusiastically than the boys had expected. Naram's lives were like flash news shows, people dived for their devices to watch it. From her and Misun's responses earlier, it was somewhat obvious they felt the whole ordeal to be suspicious.

"We should watch."

The girls paid careful attention to the boy's response, the way he phrased it, his tone. It was as if it was an obligation for him to watch the much anticipated livestream.

"So, yes... hello! Hello! It's Cho Naram, again. For today's live I wanted to share something very... important to me. So, let's just wait for the other people who are still coming in..."

The group gathered around the laptop where the live was playing from. They collectively eyed her every action. The pausing in her phrases, her breath that occasionally hitched, her semi-messy bun. Her fidgeting hands, eyes that blinked profusely as they glistened under the light of her room.

"What is she going to announce?"

"Why does she look like she's about to cry?"

The Dreamies sent each other a knowing look. If their, or Renjun's rather, hypothesis were to be correct, today's announcement would be regarding Solhee; and it'd contain everything Jisung heard. The phrases, the theatrics, the concept.

Burgeon | NCT Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें