11

"Home is usable and comfortable but still so cold. Yeah, when it's all over, the shitty moments may be memories. You never know your words today may be your last by tomorrow" -Midnight Blue by B.I

>>><<<

"Hello to everyone who decided to watch this livestream... My name is Cho Naram, and this is a call for help."

"What is she..."
"She's trying to publicize it. Gain public support and sympathy. Smart move, not gonna lie."
"Isn't she gonna get in trouble with the school though?"
"She either already is, or she's basically immune from it. That's the principal's office she's filming from."
"If she were being threatened, I think they'd only take a video of her and then have her mass text it."
"Yeah, I don't think you need to worry, Sung."
"Renjun's more or less the smartest in the school. He's probably even smarter than some of the staff."
"Yeah, so what if he's the only one smart enough to think of that stuff..."
"They're teachers. They can't be stupid enough for that."
"Besides, Jungho's siding with her on this. So he's probably keeping her safe in his office, thus the setting for her livestream."

"I study at a school called Burgeon. The school itself is good, but it relies on a blog called lldracaena quite excessively. Said blog is actually a popularity ranking of all the students in Burgeon. If you're a high-ranker at a certain point in time, you get perks for it. The popularity ranking works like Naver, the most searched topic, or in our case, the most talked about students are considered trending; thus the ranking is made. I am actually currently filming this with my principal, who was only inaugurated to office a few years ago. After his father, the former principal of Burgeon, was diagnosed with a terminal illness. His colleagues tricked him into believing that the program was something that could help them reach and fulfill the motto and insight his father had for the school. He suggested that I should have this livestream in his office, to protect me from the teachers and staff of the school."

"Hello, everyone. My name is Kim Jungho, the current principal of Burgeon. I am ashamed to say that I was far too new to the scene when I approved of integrating lldracaena into our system, but my shame and guilt isn't what is important currently. The staff, my own colleagues, employees, in this school are trying to break into my office to do who knows what."

He then switched the camera to the back one for the viewers to be able to gauge their situation. It was a frightening sight, honestly. The sounds that accompanied making it like a horror film.

"This morning, after an announcement, Naram made the proposition regarding eliminating lldracaena as a factor and resource in our school. I had supported this, but the shareholders of Burgeon as well as the staff and teachers refused. During lunch period, we updated the student body of the outcome, and we promised that we wouldn't let this be the end. And... I believe that these people, who are trying to invite themselves in, took that personally. Naram should be attending her extra-curricular like our other students right now, but we find it unsafe for her to wander the halls like she once did."

"Oh no..."
"It's a good thing Ten's chill about it."

The group looked up at their mentor who was also watching the livestream. The Dreamies were currently in their dance class, today being the schedule for said extra-curricular. Fortunately, the man knew how stressful the day had been on the students. The mental gymnastics they did to process all the information and drama being thrown at them proved to be more than enough work. Now, their extra-curricular had just become a free period. Majority of the student body having been too distracted to be mentally present anyways.

"Do you think Taeil's okay with it too?"
"Yeah, he didn't seem too fazed during our music special class today."
"We really chose the right extra-curriculars, huh."
"Mhm. "