6

"Dance dance with me, Everybody 123, So your hands and feet won't stay still, Go crazy all you want" -Dance Dance by Day6

>>><<<

"Welcome, everyone!"

Johsa's loud voice boomed through the air, met with cheering by the other party attendees. They had been looking forward to this day for a while, after being told that it would be a huge party with all of the trending students on the lldracaena.

They had arrived in groups and pairs, greeting one another and the hosts, then immediately searching for people they were familiar with or popular students they wanted to converse with.

As a matter of fact, half of them were there just because they had heard the Dreamies, the talk of the school, would be attending. After all, Johsa had invited Chenle, who had in turn asked the rest of his friends to accompany him, and they surely wouldn't pass up a chance to get more leverage and rank even higher on the lldracaena.

After finding friends or new people to hang out with, they spread out over the huge house. Some danced in the basement, others jumped into the pool, many stayed on the main floor to drink and talk with others, and even more formed their own little groups to play party games.

Jaeyoung parted ways with his twin, on a mission to locate the person who had invited him. He found him, leaning against a wall and watching an arm wrestling tournament taking place a few meters away from him. "Johsa! Dude, how's it going?"

"Hey Jae! Where's Chae?" He asked, scanning the floor for any sign of the twin.

"Oh, just off with her friends, I'd assume. Hey, speaking of looking for people, aren't Jisung and his squad going to show up sometime today?" Jaeyoung asked, raising an eyebrow.

Johsa nodded. He himself had been wondering the same thing, even getting a little nervous about it, knowing many people were probably there for the group. "Yeah, I thought they were going to be coming. They might be here soon, we'll see."

Jaeyoung nodded, leaving the arm wrestling competition and going to check how things were going in the backyard. On his way there, he passed other students, many of them wondering if he knew anything about the status of the Dreamies.

"Hey Jae, did you talk to Johsa? Get any information on Jisung and the gang?" Chaeyoung asked, waving him over to the group of girls she was laughing with.

He shrugged, telling them the same thing he had told the rest of the attendees. "Johsa says they should be showing up soon. Don't know if they're even coming, but it's possible they're just running late."

Conversation over the topic broke out amongst the guests.

"Are they even coming?"
"Did Johsa even invite them?"
"Yeah, the Dreamies were talking about it earlier!"
"Do we know for sure if they're showing up?"
"Why would they decide not to come?"
"Don't know, I don't understand them, all I know is they're cute."
"Ugh, I wanted to talk to them."

They then began theorizing on why the Dreamies hadn't showed up yet, each of them getting crazier and crazier as time went on.

"They probably think this party is too boring for them."
"Yeah, they think they're so much better than us."
"They're probably, like, doing their own cool things right now.
"Maybe they got detention."
"On the first day? I don't think so. It would be over by now."
"Super detention? Okay, probably not."
"Abducted by aliens?"
"Dude, you're drunk."

Seeing that, even after about an hour, the group still hadn't showed up, they resorted to using them as the topic of conversation instead, gossiping about them and exchanging opinions.