17

"The image we show is not the real thing, Yeah, We be screaming GO GO GO, Rebellion burns them out, We are passionate and completely crazy, We be screaming GO GO GO" -GO by NCT DREAM

>>><<<

"Feels weird being here on a weekend," Renjun commented, opening the door to Principal Kim's office.

Jeno nodded in agreement, then looked up to see the man they were looking for, sitting at his desk and sipping water from a mug. He looked up at the group in surprise, gesturing for them to sit in the chairs in the room. "What brings you all here today?"

"Oh, uh, good evening, Principal Kim," Jisung greeted the man, bowing slightly.

The principal laughed, propping his feet up on his desk. "Jisung, for the last time, no need to be so formal with me."

Jisung nodded quickly, thinking back to the conversation that had happened between him and his hyungs just a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, we never liked her, Sung," Jeno explained, laughing at the confused look on the young student's face after hearing their honest exclamations.

"Oh..." He trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Jaemin leaned forwards, clasping his hands together. "If we want to know more about this, we definitely need to go do some research or something."

Renjun nodded, finally putting his gloating over his opinion on Naram to a pause. "Yeah, we need to learn more about Solhee, right? Because isn't that, like, a huge part of Naram's rebellion against the lldracaena? And what Jisung overheard?"

The rest of the group nodded, agreeing with his thinking. "Where do we get this kind of information from, though?" Donghyuck asked.

"We also need a good cover story or something, since we can't just go around asking to see information about Solhee without a good, valid reason," Chenle pointed out.

The room went quiet, each person trying their best to think of an excuse that they could use. Jaemin leaned back with a sigh, like he had given up. "I feel like we're doing some kind of group research project for school, except this one actually matters."

"Wait! I have an idea," Renjun suddenly exclaimed, sitting up straight. His friends turned to him, hoping that it would be a good one.

Luckily, it was a perfect idea. "You know how Solhee died, right? Our best excuse would probably be that we want to create a memorial post or a memorial page honoring her, and so we need her background and things."

"Alright, where do we find that stuff, then?" Donghyuck asked, actually agreeing with one of Renjun's ideas for once.

"Principal Kim."

And now they were seated in his office, hoping that he would buy their reason and help them look through Solhee's files, or whatever principals usually had in their offices.

"Yeah, so, we were wondering whether or not you could help us with something," Jisung began nervously. After the principal nodded, prompting him to move on, he explained, "We wanted to create a memorial page for Solhee to honor and remember her."

Principal Kim's face lit up, sending a wave of relief washing through Jisung's body. "It's so kind of you six to offer to do that! I think it's a wonderful idea, and I'm sure she would have appreciated it very much. What do you need me to do?"

The Dreamies shared a look. They hadn't discussed this yet, but before things could get too awkward, Renjun jumped in with his impromptu skills. "We wanted to include some quotes and messages from her close friends and were wondering if you would be able to help us find them."