9

"So let them talk if they wanna, Let them talk if they're gonna, We're gonna do what we wanna" -Someday from ZOMBIES

>>><<<

"Wait, so what just happened?" Chenle asked, running a hand through his hair.

The Dreamies were gathered in his house again, after the party had taken an awful turn. Everyone had been sent off, so, having nothing else to do, he and his friends had decided to go to his house. They were now sitting in the living room on the sofa again, processing the events.

Luckily, Chenle's parents were off at some fancy dinner for their work, so they had the house all to themselves for a while.

"I... I really don't know," Jisung admitted. He thought back to the events from just less than twenty minutes ago, trying to make sense of them.

"How did this happen? How did this happen?" Naram's screams resonated throughout the entire house. Although it was a large one, everyone in the house could hear her as they rushed to the scene from wherever they were.

The Dreamies pushed their ways to the front of the scene, remembering that Jisung had just gone in that direction. They were terrified that something had happened to their youngest friend.

Thankfully, they arrived at the front to see that Jisung was standing by the wall, frozen as he stared at the scene in front of him in absolute shock and horror.

Naram was kneeling on the floor, desperately shaking the body of a girl laying in front of her while crying hysterically. She lowered the tone of her voice, hoping maybe the girl on the floor was just overwhelmed by the volume of the party. That by some kind of miracle, whispering softer pet names would rid of any hostility in her panicked tone, and the girl would rise. "Hey, wake up. Please, sweetie..." No matter how hard Naram tried to make her move, the girl wouldn't wake up, her eyes firmly closed. Tears were streaming down the party host's face as she was doing her best to assess the situation.

"What happened, what happened?" Johsa suddenly arrived at the scene, panting from all of the running and pushing he had gone through to get there as quickly as possible.

"I don't know!" Naram screamed. "She just fell!" Jisung flinched at the high pitch and slowly lifted his hands up to his ears, covering them to hopefully dilute the sound of his friend's shrieks.

The party attendees all looked at each other, unsure what to do, as they didn't even know what had happened. They were simply there for the drama, not having expected it to be something so serious. "Okay, listen, everyone, stay calm," Johsa called, despite being anything but calm himself. "Look, Naram, I'm going to take her upstairs, okay?"

The host of the party nodded, pushing herself back so she was leaning against the wall and out of the way while still sobbing into her hands. Johsa carefully slid his arms under the girl on the floor and picked her up. A random student from the crowd walked in front of him, parting the crowd so Johsa would have a path to walk through.

Another student somehow managed to raise their voice above the chaos and chatter of the others. "Naram, how did this happen?"

She glanced up, her eyes blazing with frustration. "I don't know! She just fell right in front of me! For goodness sake, I don't even-" The person who had asked her the question shrank away in fear, regretting their decision to ask the host, who was clearly distraught.

Another guy, very close to the front of the crowd, raised his hands as if he had a confession to make. "I drugged some drinks, okay? They were only for my friends, though! I don't know how she managed to get to them, it was an accident!"