Chapter 11

• • •

• • •

After Klaus told Cami to basically did his bidding, Cami phoned Natalia to help her – she knew Natalia was also a vampire and she was close to Klaus – just in case things got out of hand. Cami told her to meet her in St. Anne's Church. So she basically just had to wait for Cami to arrive.

Rebekah had filled her in on her conversation with Elijah. He essentially just asked them to keep Hayley and the baby safe under their protection and she left.

She regretted not bringing her bottle of gin. Cursing herself, why on Earth did she have a sudden guilty good conscience for bringing alcohol to a church. She rolled her eyes, now she had nothing to do, just waiting in an abandoned church like a dumb person.

She contemplated on playing music from her phone whether or not it would disturb the church or something. "Whatever."

Blasting from her phone's speaker, she immediately vibing on "Take me to church" by Hozier. She was in the middle of the song when she realized she could've listened from her earphone - even though she preferred the open space speaker - she wasn't sure if she was being disrespectful towards the spirits of the church or not. Had a second thoughts in changing it now, but dismissed it. "You know what, I'm half-way through."

So, she finished the song. Next, she put on Queen - on her earphone this time.

Not a minute later, she was singing along "Bohemian Rhapsody". It's fine, right? I mean you're not gonna banned Freddie's voice in church, right? Come on, it's Freddie! It's the freakin' Queen!

Well, she was sorry if the spirits of the church found the previous action offensive or something. But she compensate it with Queen, aye? You're welcome.

She fist bumped herself when she managed to hit that high note. Damn! Maybe I should've stick to singer. She mentally laughed. Just then, she heard noises from the outside near the door.

Thankfully, the song had ended. She sighed in relief.

Natalia sped away in a hiding space when she heard someone coming through the entrance door. A young boy, a teenager black hair, looked like a good kid, carrying violin, entered.

She looked at him curiously.

Who was this young boy? Why was he here at this time of night instead of enjoying the outside festival?

He walked to the front, standing in the aisle, staring at the statues and lit candles at the altar in the front of the room, when Cami and a young beautiful girl found him there. Cami smiled at the teenage girl encouragingly.

Natalia studied the unfamiliar girl. A teenage girl, girl about yea high, cute as a button. This was Davina. Her hummed in approval when she felt her strong magic power radiated off her confirming her guess.