Chapter 13

• • •

• • •

Natalia woke up in the morning after having a sleepless night full of liquor with the determination of revenge fuelling freed inside her. Her first pit stop was the Rousseau's to visit her favourite witch, Sophie Deveraux.

"How dare you putting a pregnant woman through that!" she shouted as soon as she reached the restaurant's kitchen – which was empty of employee except Sophie.

Sophie's eyes widened upon seeing the furious look on Natalia. "It - It wasn't me. It was Agnes." She shook her head frantically.

"IT WAS STILL PART OF YOUR FUCKING PLAN!" her voice boomed. The whole restaurant went silent. the level of harshness in her tone shook Sophie down to the core. She was beyond terrified at this point, being alone with the furious one of the most dangerous vampires in the world.

The up point was that she didn't have to stay alone with her any longer when she was whisked away in a blur and ended up sitting on a couch on a fancy mansion. The down side was she was in even more complicated situation since now she had to face the wrath of Klaus Mikaelson as well.

Sophie looked around fearfully there she saw Rebekah was waiting for them and not for a second later Natalia arrived shortly after, mumbling, "Some people need to learn to get in line."

"Sorry, love. I'd rather we do it together." She rolled her eyes at Klaus' respond. She was still incredibly mad at him after what he did yesterday.

Klaus glared at the witch fumingly. "WE HAD A DEAL!" he shouted in anger. "You protect my unborn child, Natalia and I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst we've been busy fulfilling our part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches."

Sophie shook her head. "I had nothing to do with it, I swear." She told them frantically. "Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die."

"Then who were they?" Rebekah asked confused.

Sophie sighed. "They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby."

The three of them narrowed their eyes in suspicious. "What kind of vision?" Klaus expressed their suspicion.

"She has them all the time. They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one." She answered as Klaus kept stealing glances at the rather irritated Natalia who was ignoring his stare purposely.

Natalia resisted the urge to release an impatient growl. "Go on then, what's the interpretation?" she put her hand on her hip in the demanding position.

We all don't have all day.

Usually, Klaus would stood beside her to calm her down. But he refrained himself from doing so since it was clear she still had temper against him- and Sophie did deserve that. - Thus, the ignorance treatment.