Chapter 20

• • •

• • •

Mikaelson mansion had never been more peaceful. The morning light shone through the window to the sleeping Russian beauty, unaware of her admirer adoring her. 

Natalia unconsciously moved her hand feeling the empty spot beside her, waking her up. 

Slightly blinded by the light, she dazzled her eyes, adjusting as her vision slowly returned to its normal vividness. 

After the morning light from the window, her handsome lover was the first thing she saw. She instantly smiled at the already smiling Nik. "Good morning, love." 

"Good morning, handsome." She exhaled and shifted her naked body under the white sheet into a more comfortable position. 

With a stare full of admiration, he spoke. "What would I give to have this view everyday." 

Natalia raised her eyebrow, half amused, half blushing. "You look so beautiful." 

"And you look so...ready." Only then did she notice Nik's outfit. He was wearing a casual shirt jacket combo with his knee-length jeans, ready to go. "Where are you going?" 

"Where are we going." He corrected. 

"We?" She asked, confused. 

"Yes, love." He pulled out two tickets from his pocket and handed them over to her to see. "We're going to Disneyland." 

"What?"

• • •

The sky was sunny. There was a good amount of people though it wasn’t overcrowded. Overall, it was a good day to visit Disneyland. 

Inside, there was a wide range of visitor categories doing various activities; families: parents accompanying their kids, friends: randomly singing whatever Disney songs/movies came to mind, couples: kissing, taking selfies here and there. Happy and positive vibes filled the air as everyone had at least one Disney merch on them. 

Nik and Natalia were no exception. 

With a Toy Story background, Natalia with her Minnie cap modelled for her photographer partner, Nik. "Cutie!" He complimented, encouraging her. 

She chuckled and approached him with her cute yet wicked smile. Dragging him to her initial position, she took his camera. "Your turn, darling." 

"No, no, no, no, love. I only take your pics, that's it." He shook his head, denying her request. 

"We're at Disneyland! Just shut up and pose! Smile!" 

Nik was about to protest further when Natalia beat him to it. "If you don’t, I'll make you wear another Disney stuff." Nik glanced at his Mickey cap instantly remembered what a great hassle that was and posed at once.